Search Results For maharashtra government
- SC refuses to stay ordinance allowing Maratha quota in PG seats this year
The Apex Court, however, allowed the petitioners – three medical aspirants from the open category who had challenged the ordinance – to move the B
- Body asks CM Devendra Fadnavis to extend loan waiver cut-off date
Vasantrao Naik Sheti Swavalamban Mission is the minister for state rank committee constituted by the Maharashtra government
- Following SC order, Maharashtra govt to approach centre to allot more seats for Maratha students
The state government on Thursday announced that it would conduct the first and second round of post-graduate medical admissions again.
- Maharashtra Government is Using Drones For Efficient Water Management
Terra Drone India said it has completed the aerial survey of 4,200 sq km of agricultural land for the Water Resources Department of the Maharashtra Kr
- Maharashtra Govt Offers Rs 1,400 Cr for Mumbai’s Iconic Air India Building, to Convert it Into Secretariat
While the offer is Rs 200 crore less than the building’s reserve price, Air India has decided to go ahead with it in order to monetise its real esta
- Bombay HC stops construction of casting yard at Juhu beach for Bandra-Versova sea link
The order was passed while hearing a petition filed by activist Zoru Bathena
- Maritime Board rejects RIL's Rewas Port extension application
Maharashtra government plans to take back the project that has remained a non-starter for many years
- Coastal Road: HC asks BMC to maintain status quo
In a jolt to the Maharashtra government and the BMC, the Bombay high court on Tuesday ordered th authorities to stop work and ordered a status quo on
- Maharashtra government records 94 swine flu deaths till Wednesday
The number of cases treated too has increased to 1,236 patients, who are being treated across the state.
- Mumbai: Joint CP Deven Bharti transferred on Election Commission order
Vinoy Kumar Choubey, a 1995 batch IPS officer who was heading the post, replaced Bharti who in turn was made Joint Commissioner of Police (Economic Of
- Maharashtra government to sell helicopter in which CM Devendra Fadnavis met with an accident in 2017
Following the accident, the helicopter was not in use, and the government had no plans to repair and bring it back to use.
- Create animal passage plan before beginning Goregaon-Mulund Link Road work, BMC told
The National Board for Wildlife (NBWL) cleared the project last month subject to these important conditions among others, minutes of the board's meeti
- UPS Madan to be new chief secretary; state awaits ECI approval
UPS Madan, an IAS officer from the batch of 1983 , had served as metropolitan commissioner of Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority for fiv
- DNA EXCLUSIVE: Maharashtra government receives investment proposals of Rs 11,500 crore
These investors are looking for suitable land parcels in Aurangabad, Raigad and Talegaon industrial estates
- Mumbai Bridge Collapse: BJP Neta Sanju Verma Blaming Pedestrians is Not Surprising at All
It's not like this is the first time a politician has made unpalatable comments in times of distress or tragedy, either to shirk responsibility or acc
- CSMT bridge collapse in Mumbai: Of flawed monitoring, lack of interest in infra...
As many as 31 Mumbaiites have been killed in three bridge-related incidents in two years for no fault of theirs.
- Maratha quota valid, legal: Maharashtra govt tells Bombay HC
Mumbai: The Maharashtra government Monday told the Bombay High Court that its decision of granting reservation to the Maratha community was legal and
- Mumbai: Maha govt waives property tax for homes upto 500 sq ft, offers sops for self development of societies
Nearly 17 lakh residential units in Greater Mumbai to benefit from waiver in property tax