Monday blues are still the same even during the lockdown

Not-so-surprisingly, around 75% of people said that they still struggle through every new Monday and the rest 25% didn't think Mondays were that bad for them

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.