Search Results For ordinance
- 'Save Merit': Plan to challenge Maratha ordinance
‘Save Merit Save India’ activists in Maharashtra swung into action on Thursday as soon as the state government received Election Commission’s p
- Maratha quota ordinance to be tabled today
In a move aimed at calming protesting postgraduate medical students from the Maratha community, the state government is set to issue an ordinance to m
- Maratha quota for PG medical seats: EC allows Maharashtra to issue ordinance to...
The Election Commission (EC) on Thursday allowed Maharashtra to issue an ordinance to uphold admissions of 253 PG medical and dental students from the
- Maharashtra cabinet gives nod to issue ordinance to amend SEBC Act
The move comes as a relief 253 medical aspirants from the Maratha community
- Maharashtra gives nod for promulgation of ordinance on Maratha quota
Promulgation of ordinance will pave the way for admissions to post-graduate medical courses under the Maratha quota.
- Was too aggressive, says Rahul Gandhi on tearing ordinance on corrupt netas
Rahul Gandhi’s dramatic and open condemnation of the ordinance – he called it a “complete nonsense” - sealed its fate.
- Height of arrogance: Swaraj to Rahul on his act of trashing ordinance
New Delhi: Union Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj has slammed Congress chief Rahul Gandhi by saying that his act of trashing the ordinance i
- Rahul Gandhi trashing ordinance was height of arrogance: Sushma Swaraj
Swaraj reminded Priyanka Gandhi Vadra that her brother Rahul Gandhi had "insulted" the then Prime Minister Manmohan Singh by tearing apart the ordinan
- HC seeks Centre's stand on plea challenging Aadhaar ordinance
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Friday sought response of the Centre on a plea which has challenged the constitutional validity of the recent Aadha
- Apex court refuses to hear plea against Aadhaar ordinance
refused to examine the Constitutional validity of Aadhaar ordinance recently brought about by the Central government and asked the petitioners to appr
- Supreme Court refuses to entertain plea challenging Aadhaar Ordinance
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Friday refused to entertain a plea challenging the recent Aadhaar Ordinance brought by the Centre and asked the petiti
- SC Refuses to Entertain Plea Challenging Aadhaar Ordinance
A bench of Justices S A Bobde and S A Nazeer said they are not expressing anything on the merits of the case and they would like to have the view of t
- Ajit Singh makes controversial statement on PM's wife
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who claims to be an advocate of women's rights and triple talaq, allegedly left his wife without saying "tal
- LGUs to deputize MMDA as enforcer of anti-jaywalking ordinances
MANILA, Philippines -- Local government units (LGUs) in Metro Manila have agreed to deputize the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA
- SC dismisses plea challenging constitutional validity 'triple talaq' ordinance
New Delhi: The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed a plea challenging the constitutional validity of an ordinance which makes the practice of instant
- SC Dismisses Plea Challenging Constitutional Validity of 'Triple Talaq' Ordinance
The recent ordinance, filed by a Kerela-based outfit, was the third time a plea was filed in less than a year.
- Triple Talaq ordinance: SC dismisses plea challenging constitutional validity
A bench headed by Chief Justice Ranjan Gogoi dismissed a plea of a Kerala-based outfit and said it will not like to interfere.
- Madhya Pradesh HC stays state govt's 27% OBC quota ordinance
The Madhya Pradesh high court on Tuesday, in an interim order, stayed the state government's ordinance increasing reservation for Other Backward Class