Search Results For liability
- Problem with NBFCs is of liquidity, not solvency: Vishal Kampani, JM Financial
A stable macro environment will boost prospects of NBFC sector, ensure medium- to- long-term growth.
- Pawan Hans sale: Govt to issue fresh bid document, to indemnify buyers of contingent liability
The government holds 51 per cent stake in helicopter service provider Pawan Hans, and the remaining 49 per cent is with ONGC
- Pawan Hans sale: Govt to issue fresh bid, to indemnify buyers of contingent liability
New Delhi: After a botched attempt for sale of Pawan Hans, the government is likely to issue a fresh bid document by the end of this month and provide
- Why government gives rebates and doesn't enhance exemption limit
PRECISE AIM: Rebates spur consumption but increasing exemption limit may dent collections from higher tax brackets
- A liberal competition law in the works to facilitate M&As
Revamp of limited liability partnership framework to check abuse, mediation mechanism under IBC.
- Asset or Liability?
Asset or Liability?
- FPIs bring back age-old PCC model to ringfence liability under new regulation
In a PCC the liability or losses of one cell does not spill over to other cells.
- Need to closely monitor asset-liability mismatch in financial sector: Krishnamurthy Subramanian
The CEA said there was a need to incentivise young businesses as opposed to small businesses, as these were the ones that create more jobs and deliver
- PM Modi, BJP Treated Farmers as Liability, Says Rahul Gandhi
Taking to Twitter, Gandhi also shared a video of the party's campaign focusing on farmers and talking about party's promises such as the 'Kisan budget
- DOJ’s Guevarra warns criminal liability vs coddlers of Acierto, et. al
MANILA, Philippines---Justice Secretary Menardo Guevarra warned to arrest and criminally charge those who are "coddling" former
- HC rules taxman can seek interest on entire GST liability
This means that tax authorities can levy interest on the gross tax liability of an assessee if there is any delay in tax payment.
- File GST retuns in time or face penalty on entire tax liability: Telangana High Court
This means that tax authorities will be able to levy interest on the gross tax liability of an assesse if there is any delay in tax payment.
- Present generation of dynast is liability for Congress: Jaitley
New Delhi: Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Saturday said the "present generation of dynast" has become a liability for the Congress party and
- Congress calls Modi regime 'govt of acronyms', dubs it Non Performing Liability
Mumbai: Congress on Thursday accused the Modi regime of failure in job creation and said that the best way to describe the "government of acronym
- Limited Liability Partnership framework revamp in the works
The review comes following representations about a Rs 100 per day penalty for delayed filing and difficulties faced in dissolution.
- Opposition questions reliability of EVMs, demands 50 pc VVPAT count
New Delhi: Opposition leaders including TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu, Congress' Abhishek Manu Singhvi and AAP's national convenor Arvind Kejr
- Max Collins’ ‘liability’
"Mestiza ka lang---just a pretty face." Max Collins is no stranger to getting comments like this in her 12 years in show biz. And t
- Gaps in e-way bill reporting mechanism may be closed
Designed as an anti-evasion measure, the e-way bill system was rolled out on April 1, 2018, for moving goods worth over Rs 50,000 from one state to an
- Insurer can’t cite lapsed fitness certificate, escape liability: Karnataka high court
A case was registered under IPC sections 279 and 338, rule 52 of Central Motor Vehicle Rules and Motor Vehicles Act section 192.
- TTC internal emails flag sharp drop in reliability of new streetcars
In January, the low-floor streetcars met almost one-fifth of the reliability target, and one transit agency official warned the amount of work they re