Search Results For it major
- IT majors usher in earnings season with strong numbers
Mumbai: IT majors Tata Consultancy Services Ltd and Infosys beat analysts’ estimates, reporting higher profits for the fourth quarter of financi
- Brexit fightback BEGINS: Nigel Farage vows to recruit MAJOR household names to new party
NIGEL FARAGE has vowed to bring together prominent business people and academics to stand in the 2019 European Parliament elections as members of his
- LRSAM missile test-fired, Defence Minister calls it major milestone
New Delhi: The long-range surface-to-air missile -- LRSAM -- was on Thursday 'successfully' test-fired from a warship off the coast of Odisha against
- TCS Q2 Results: IT Major's Profit Rises 22% to Rs 7,901 Crore as Rupee Fall Boosts Margins
The country’s largest IT services provider got a boost from the rupee fall as it bills majority of the US and overseas clients in dollars. The rupee
- TCS fires employee for sending threats to women via social media
IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has sacked an employee who was allegedly sending rape and death threats to women on social media platforms.
- TCS fires employee for sending rape and death threats via social media
New Delhi: IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has sacked an employee who was allegedly sending rape and death threats to women on social media p
- Tech Mahindra sacks executive for discrimination against homosexual
New Delhi: Tech Mahindra has sacked the employee, who had been accused by a former employee of harassing and discriminating against him on grounds of
- In a shocking move, Infosys CFO MD Ranganath quits after 18 years
Ranganath has been a part of the Infosys Leadership team and has played several leadership roles in the areas of consulting, finance, strategy, risk m
- Mini-tsunamis hit Majorca and Putin’s Hells Angels biker gang
TSUNAMI HORROR A TOURIST died after being swept out to sea in Majorca – just hours after a ‘meteotsunami’ laid waste to the holiday island’s b
- TCS to announce Q1 results today: What you need to know
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) will announce its April-June quarter results today.
- UP Chief Minister Adityanath to stay at Dalit majority village, listen to grievances
The chief minister will visit Hasanpur on Thursday to address a public rally and will stay for the night in village Mehndipur under Hasanpur sub divis
- I-T Dept Freezes Bank Accounts of Cognizant; Operations Not Impacted, Says IT Major
A company official said that the Madras High Court had instructed the tax department not to take further action pending further hearings.
- Kingstonians hit major retailers seeking Boxing Day deals
Some Boxing Day shoppers say they could easily shop online, but prefer to hit the stores to check out products in person.
- Cognizant offers cash instead of stock options for senior management
Earlier this year, Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTS) announced its plan to return return $3.4 billion to its shareholders over the next two years t
- Infosys 'standardises' severance packages of employees
Mumbai: Days after Infosys gave a clean chit to the arbitrary outgoing packages paid to some of its executives, it has been reported that the IT major
- NHS has not hit major goals on A&E waiting times or cancer operations for 18 months
ALMOST the entire NHS has missed all targets on A&E waits, cancer ops and planned surgery over the past 18 months. The grim figures cover England, Nor
- Infosys Board to focus on bringing stability, says Nandan Nilekani
It has also tasked its committee of directors to work with the chief executive officer and the management to review and refresh the company’s strate
- DNA Money Edit: IT majors need to spend on reskilling staff, nurture innovation
As the growing tribe of IT firms wants to keep their respective shareholders happy and return surplus cash to them, there are concerns about their gro
- Wipro Q1 net up 1.2 per cent; announces Rs 11,000-cr share buyback
Bengaluru: India's third largest IT firm Wipro today posted a 1.2 per cent rise in its consolidated net profit at Rs 2,076.7 crore for the April-J
- Market Now: IT majors Infosys, Wipro fall on rupee gains
Benchmark indices opened on a cautious note on Wednesday tracking global cues.