Search Results For gopal rai
- AAP nominee Balbir Singh Jakhar refutes 'cash-for-ticket' allegations by son
AAP candidate’s comments came after his son accused him of giving AAP chief and Delhi’s Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Cabinet Minister Gopal
- Prakash Raj to campaign for AAP in Delhi, says people should come together to 'reclaim the republic'
Today evening Prakash Raj will rally along with AAPs North East Delhi candidate Dilip Pandey. Raj appealed the people to vote him for a change.
- BJP shamelessly involved in horse trading: AAP leader Gopal Rai
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Friday came down heavily on the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and said that the ruling party is "shameless
- Poll code violation: Case against AAP's Gopal Rai
A case was registered against Aam Aadmi Party's senior leader Gopal Rai for violating the model code of conduct on Sunday
- EC Flying Squad Files FIR Against AAP's Gopal Rai For Violating Poll Code
Officials of the Flying Squad stated that Gopal Rai was caught red-handed distributing pamphlets without clearance from the Election Commission.
- Sheila Dikshit In, Kapil Sibal Out as Congress Declares Six Candidates for Delhi in Snub to AAP
The Congress has fielded former Delhi chief minister Sheila Dikshit from North-East Delhi, Ajay Maken from New Delhi and JP Agarwal from Chandni Chowk
- AAP to Launch 'Pol-Khol Abhiyan' Against Congress, its 6 Candidates to File Nominations on Monday
Senior AAP leader Gopal Rai accused the Congress of 'wasting' AAP's time over the tie-up in Delhi, Haryana and Chandigarh
- AAP candidates to file nominations on Monday, Cong wasted time: Gopal Rai
New Delhi: The six remaining candidates of Aam Aadmi Party will file their nominations on Monday, senior party leader Gopal Rai said, accusing the Con
- 'Last chance for Congress': AAP postpones Delhi Lok Sabha nominations
In a last ditch effort to form an alliance with the Congress, the Aam Aadmi Party has postponed the nomination of its candidates, senior party leader
- AAP Postpones 3 Nominations in Delhi, Climbs Down on Haryana in Window for Congress
Sources said that AAP has now put forward a fresh offer for Congress in Haryana. They have now changed the seat sharing arrangement from 6:3:1 to 7:2:
- Lok Sabha elections 2019: 'Accepted Congress plan for tie-up in Haryana': AAP
“We have communicated we are fine with the proposal. We are awaiting Congress’ response,” Rai said, adding that the party had postponed the date
- AAP candidate nominations postponed in last-ditch effort to form alliance with Congress: Gopal Rai
On Saturday, AAP's East Delhi candidate Atishi, Chandini Chowk candidate Pankaj Gupta and North West candidate Guhan Singh were to file their nomi
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: AAP backtracked on alliance in Delhi at the last minute,...
Delhi Congress in-charge PC Chacko said that both the parties had, till Wednesday, agreed to the seat-sharing split of 4:3 — four for AAP and thre
- AAP-Cong alliance: Rahul giving excuses, says Gopal Rai
New Delhi: Amid uncertainty over its tie-up with the Congress, AAP Delhi unit convener Gopal Rai on Tuesday said that Rahul Gandhi is "giving exc
- AAP eyes Gurugram, Ambala, Faridabad seats in Haryana
Last week, the Aam Aadmi Party had announced an alliance with the JJP and a 7:3 seat-sharing formula, with the larger share going to the JJP.
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: Madangir locals seek AAP's help to search for missing...
The ‘missing’ boat was reportedly ferrying emigrants, most likely through the straits between Indonesia and Australia where the seas are rough and
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: In outreach drive, AAP targets Delhi BJP chief Manoj ...
AAP’s Delhi unit convener Gopal Rai said of all the seven BJP MPs in Delhi, Manoj Tiwari has the highest ‘unspent’ MPLAD fund amounting to Rs 3
- Mass outreach programme in 2nd phase of statehood campaign: Gopal Rai
Senior AAP leader Gopal Rai said the party’s second phase of campaign on statehood will commence from April 10 under which mass door-to-door outreac
- Lok Sabha Elections 2019: AAP plans one-on-one outreach with Delhi voters from April...
Delhi votes on May 12 in the Lok Sabha elections and AAP is planning to start a one-on-one interaction with nearly 35 lakh voters in the national capi