Search Results For foreign
- FAKE VS FACT: Video by AAP Member on Foreign News Story of EVM Hacking Fake, Uses British Actress as Anchor
After elections ended on May 19 and exit polls signaled the easy return of the BJP-led NDA to power, many reports appearing to doubt the sanctity and
- 'Mother of Satan' Bombs Point at Foreign Hand in Sri Lanka Easter Bombings, Say Investigators
Islamic State has claimed the Sri Lankan bombers operated as part of its franchise. But Sri Lankan and international investigators are anxious to know
- Rupee edges up 2 paise against US dollar as investors turn cautious
Mumbai: The rupee on Tuesday rose marginally by 2 paise to close at 69.72 against the US dollar in a lacklustre trade as participants preferred to sit
- Turkey willing to help Canada repatriate ISIS members held in Syria, official says
A Turkish official told Global News his country was open to working with the RCMP to repatriate Canadian ISIS members.
- Rupee Rises 6 Paise Against US Dollar on Foreign Fund Inflows Amid Exit Poll Predictions
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange market, the domestic unit opened slightly down at 69.75 against the dollar, then it rose to quote at 69.80, up 6 pai
- Rupee rises 6 paise against US dollar on foreign fund inflows
At the Interbank Foreign Exchange market, the domestic unit opened slightly up at 69.75 against the dollar then rose further to quote at 69.80, up 6 p
- India must refresh its foreign policy
As the global power balance shifts, the next government will face several challenges
- Who is Robert F. Smith, the billionaire paying off Morehouse College students’ loans?
Smith, chief executive of Vista Equity Partners, made the surprise announcement Sunday while giving the commencement address at the college in Atlanta
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency model downgrades harm of air pollution
The new analytical model of the EPA would make it easier for the Trump administration to roll back a key climate change rule because it would result i
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam to preserve 1,200 antique foreign coins
Rajahmundry: Archaeology authorities have assessed the antique value of nearly 28 tonnes of foreign coins mainly from Malaysia and UAE and have found
- Air Asia India eyes corporate clients, foreign flights
The aggressive business pitch is set to help the low-cost carrier widen its customer base before launching maiden international flights by year-end.
- Rupee records biggest gain in 2 months after exit poll results
Mumbai: The rupee on Monday appreciated by 49 paise, the biggest single-day gain in two months, to close at 69.74 against the US dollar following shar
- Sushma Swaraj to attend SCO foreign ministers meet in Bishkek from Tuesday
The external affairs ministry said the Council of Foreign Ministers (CFM) will exchange views on topical issues of international and regional importan
- Sushma Swaray to Visit Kyrgyzstan Tomorrow for Council of Foreign Ministers, SCO Meeting
The External Affairs Ministry said this will be the second CFM meeting that India will be attending as a full member of the SCO.
- Gold imports rise 54 per cent to $3.97 billion in April
Imports of the precious metal stood at $2.58 billion in April 2018, according to data from the commerce ministry.
- NDA-2: Change in FM could boost foreign investors’ sentiment, says Alastair Newton
In eyes of investors outside India, FinMin under Jaitley has not covered itself in glory, says Newton.
- Air rage brawl after ‘drunk’ woman attacks stewardess and launches into racist tirade at nearby ‘foreigner’ passengers
A VIDEO shows a shocking air rage incident on a packed flight which a drunk Ukrainian woman objects to sitting next to “foreigners”. The woman kic
- Radical Labour plans force building developers to train one Brit for every foreign worker
Fat-cat developers will have to train a Brit for every foreign worker visa they get under radical new plans being drawn up by Labour. The party wants