Search Results For fibre
- Trai paper to explore better fibre network capacity in 5G
India’s fibre penetration, according to industry estimates, is extremely low, with only 25% of the 5 lakh telecom towers connected via fibre — an
- BTM layout: All 'wired' to trip you
Pedestrians tripping over optical fibre cables and uneven slabs that pose a risk to walkers who could fall into a drain. These are two of the major ci
- BBMP should give prior notice before cutting optic fibre cables
Bengaluru: To put an end to the tussle with optical fibre cable (OFC) operators, the Palike has decided to give a notice of three days before cutting
- Share market update: Telecom shares mixed; RCom gains over 4%
The S&P BSE Telecom index was trading 0.32 per cent down at 972.93 around 11:56 am.
- Calgary researchers turn greenhouse gases into carbon fibre
A researcher at the University of Calgary says she has developed a method of turning greenhouse gases into valuable carbon nanofibres.
- Voda Idea to seek shareholders nod for divesting fibre assets
The company has proposed to hive off its telecom fibre infrastructure to Vodafone Towers before monetising it.
- High-speed Broadband Service Reaches Kashmir, Pulwama Becomes First to Get BSNL's 'Bharat Fibre'
BSNL Director (Consumer Fixed Access) Vivek Banzal said this is the first such FTTH (fibre-to-the-home) service deployment in Kashmir.
- Fibre enriched diet reduce the risk of developing specific cancers
Washington: While fibre-rich diets are an effective means of cancer prevention, their possible roles in cancer progression and treatment remains poorl
- Bengaluru may face telecom disruption as municipal body, industry spar over payments
Bengaluru: People in Bengaluru may face call drops and disruption in internet services as the local municipal body and telecom players are at loggerhe
- Sterlite Tech Q4 profit up 47% at Rs 165 crore
Revenue from operations more than doubled to Rs 1,791.16 crore.
- Reliance Jio buys back bonds for Rs 800-1,000 crore
“Due to structural changes, Reliance may have decided to buy back those bonds in absence of which it would have created operational difficulties,”
- Bengaluru: Action against unauthorised cables on cards
Bengaluru: BBMP and Bescom have now decided to act tough on unauthorised optical fibre cables (OFCs) that cause inconvenience to motorists, pedestrian
- Lacking government support, BSNL plans to monetise fibre network
The company is conducting an internal assessment and audit to monetise its fibre assets, estimated to be worth Rs 50,000 crore.
- Jio's fibre business raising Rs 27,000-crore loan
Funds will be used to strengthen fibre unit in a bid to meet demand from power, telecom sectors.
- Mindfulness in fashion: How pineapple leaf fibre, orange peels, algae biomass, pet...
In a rapidly changing world, it’s time we took note of how we’re living and how to go about making our choices sustainable for a better world. Her
- Baby steps to an eco-friendly lifestyle
Washington: When interior designer Jenny Dina Kirschner was designing a bedroom for her first baby, she wanted to create the healthiest possible space
- RJio transfers control of optical fibre, tower units to RIIHL trusts
New Delhi: Reliance Jio has transferred control of its fibre and mobile tower units to two infrastructure investment trusts set up by Reliance Industr
- Jio shifts control of fibre, tower units to infra trusts
Besides, Tower Infrastructure Trust acquired control of RJIPL by purchasing 51 per cent of shares of RJIPL for Rs 109.65 crore, the company said.
- Reliance Jio transfers control of optical fibre, tower units to RIIHL trusts
Mobile tower unit Reliance Jio Infratel Private Ltd (RJIPL) has allocated shares worth Rs 200 crore to RJIL.
- Reliance Jio transfers control of optical fibre, tower units to RIIHL trust
Reliance Jio has transferred control of its fiber and mobile tower units to two infrastructure investment trusts set up by Reliance Industrial Investm