Search Results For cbi raid
- Pollachi scam: CBI raids farm house of accused
Coimbatore: The CBI sleuths raided the farm house of Thirunavukarasu, the alleged kingpin of the gang who sexually harassed many young women near Poll
- CBI raids at YSRC's Narasapuram candidate's house
Raju contested the ongoing Lok Sabha elections on a YSR Congress ticket from Narasapuram parliamentary constituency.
- Forgery case: CBI raids six locations in city linked to Parekh Aluminex
According to the CBI’s case, the company borrowed the loans from a consortium of nine banks between 2011 and 2014 by submitting false and fabricated
- CBI raids Bhushan Steel and Power's premises in Rs 2,348 crore bank fraud case
The searches were carried out at multiple locations in a number of cities, including the Delhi-NCR, Chandigarh and Kolkata.
- CBI Raids Bhushan Steel and Power's Premises in Rs 2,348 Crore Bank Fraud Case
The searches were carried out at multiple locations in a number of cities, including the Delhi-NCR, Chandigarh and Kolkata at office and residential p
- CBI raids 18 locations of Bhushan Power and Steel Limited over loan case
The CBI has alleged that the company deliberately defaulted on repayment and also claimed inadmissible credit causing a loss approximately of of Rs 2,
- CBI raids home of customs official, businessman
Thiruvananthapuram: CBI investigating the smuggling of foreign liquor into the local market using the travel details of international passengers witho
- CBI raids AIADMK MP Anwar Raja's house
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Friday raided AIADMK MP and Tamil Nadu Waqf Board Chairman Anwar Raja’s house at Ramanathapuram and the
- Arvind Kejriwal wants CBI raid of PMO over Rafale deal, AAP lodges police complaint against PM Modi
Rafale deal: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said an "independent" CBI should raid the PMO, se
- Chanda Kochhar Fall Best Example of Weak Governance at Banks, Says Global Rating Agency
Kochhar was an iconic banker who rose to the top at ICICI Bank, becoming the first woman chief executive of a bank in the country.
- Chit fund scam: CBI raids Mamata Banerjee aide's house
CBI sources said that Majumder, who lives in Kalighat, in the vicinity of Mamata's residence, had been associated with the party mouthpiece Jago Bangl
- CBI raids residences of former Haryana CM Bhupinder Singh Hooda in alleged land...
Bhupinder Singh Hooda said no documents related to him were seized. Besides Hooda, the agency has named the state’s Additional Chief Secretary Trilo
- DLF shares slide 11% after CBI raids on several offices
The stock touched an intraday low of Rs 144.70, 18.5% lower than the previous close.
- Is Rahul Gandhi 'Chinese propagandist', asks BJP; wants details of his meeting with China's leaders during Kailash visit
The BJP asked Rahul Gandhi to give complete details of his meeting with China's ministers and officials during his Kailash Mansarovar visit and questi
- CBI raids on Hooda: Congress warns officials; BJP hits back
Congress said such actions when the PM and the ruling dispensation "target its political opponents by using agencies against them are dangerous for de
- CBI raids aimed to stop Hooda from going to Jind poll rally, Cong MLA alleges
Chandigarh: As the CBI carried out searches at former Haryana chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda's Rohtak r
- 'Govts are not permanent': Anand Sharma to babus after CBI raids BS Hooda
Reacting to CBI raids on Congress leader BS Hooda in a land acquisition case, party leader Anand Sharma said such actions show that the present gove
- CBI Raids Aimed to Stop Hooda from Going to Jind Poll Rally, Alleges Congress
Bhupinder Singh Hooda was to address the poll rally in favour of Congress nominee Randeep Singh Surjewala in Jind. The former Haryana chief minister,
- Govt acting out of vendetta: Cong on CBI raid at Hooda residence
New Delhi: The Congress on Friday hit out at the government over CBI raids at former Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda's residence and
- Did CBI Raid The Wrong Office of Videocon Group in Case Related to Mrs and Mr Chanda Kochhar?
Going by the address of Videocon Industries as given in the FIR, the actual CBI raid should have taken place in the 17th floor office on the B-Wing of