4 Killed, 15 Hospitalised After Inhaling Poisonous Gas from Vegetable Container in Pakistan's Karachi

'The initial investigation showed that as soon as people from Jackson market opened the container fumes emanated from it and people had difficulty in breathing and lost consciousness,' DIG Sharjeel Kharal told reporters.

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.