At least 23 holidaymakers rushed to hospital vomiting and itching after ‘being poisoned’ at Spanish hotel

A MAJOR chlorine leak at a hotel in Majorca has left more than 20 people poisoned, including children. Emergency services in the Spanish holiday hotspot have rushed to the site of the chlorine leak at the Sea Club hotel in the resort of Alcúdia. Majorca publication Cronica Balear reports that more chlorine than normal may […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.