Mom went blind, deaf and lost her hair when leaking $10k breast implant left body full of toxic silicone

A MOM went blind, deaf and lost her hair when a breast implant left her body full of toxic silicone. Shannon Plemons, 42, spent $10,000 (£8000) to go from a B cup to a D cup but just six months after the surgery she began experiencing problems, She began suffering chronic joint pain, migraines, hair […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.

x