Dog almost dies after munching on cannabis plants dumped on farmland

A DOG almost died after munching on cannabis plants fly-tipped on farmland. Staffie Zara was rushed to the vet after she started convulsing. They diagnosed cannabis poisoning but she is now on the mend. Louise Fields, 34, adopted the three-year-old mutt while working at Dogs4Rescue. She said: “Zara was very ill. Her eyes were flickering, […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.