Three killed and seven fighting for life after being poisoned at Instagram star’s pool party ‘steam show’

THREE people died and seven are critically ill after an Instagram star’s pool party stunt turned to tragedy. Victims reportedly suffered carbon dioxide poisoning when a huge load of dry ice was chucked into the water to create a spectacular “steam show” effect. Moscow mum blogger Ekaterina Didenko, who has 1.1million followers, was celebrating her […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.