Teen left in agony after ‘solid objects’ blocking his bowels turn out to be bubble tea

A TEENAGE boy was hospitalised from drinking bubble tea – after the sweet drink caused his colon to become blocked with two hard stones. The unnamed patient was treated at the First Affiliated Hospital of Xinxiang Medical University in central China after he failed to digest the starchy balls in the drink. Medics discovered two […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.