Toddler impales brain on 4ins thermometer after he fell and it pierced his eye socket

A TODDLER was nearly blinded when he fell while holding a 4-inch thermometer which went through his eye socket and impaled his brain. Two-year-old Cheng Xiyu was rushed to hospital with the metal spike still in his head after the horror accident on Monday. His mum, Ms Zhang, said she had been preparing warm baby formula […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.