Fashion student died from Toxic Shock Syndrome just three days after 19th birthday

A FASHION student died from a Toxic Shock Syndrome just three days after her 19th birthday. Madalyn Massabni had complained of feeling unwell when she returned to her New Jersey home from a birthday meal with her mum Dawn in March 2017. Maddy’s mum recalled seeing her the next morning, saying: “She could hardly respond […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.