Girl, 4, left fighting for life after contracting deadly E.coli following trip to petting zoo

A GIRL aged four got deadly E.coli following a trip to a petting zoo. Isla Grainger had to be put in a coma and spent 17 days in hospital after her kidneys failed. She also suffered diarrhoea and sickness after a day at Tapnell Farm plus trips to an Isle of Wight arcade and beach. […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.