Teen’s shocking warning after his vaping habit ’caused his lungs to collapse’

A TEENAGER was nearly killed by his vaping habit, after his lungs collapsed. Tryston Zohfeld was left fighting for life in intensive care after puffing on e-cigarettes. The 17-year-old realised something was wrong when he began losing weight and felt wiped out. He said: “I was tired all the time. My energy was low.” From […]

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.