Fire breaks out at ‘Arjun’ actor Shaleen Malhotra’s house; his pet dog gets injured

New Delhi: A massive fire broke out at popular TV actor Shaleen Malhotra’s house on Thursday (April 25) night in Mumbai. A short circuit in the living room caused the fire at his place. The ‘Arjun’ actor’s elder dog was present at his house when the incident took place.

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.