Four of Family Die after Consuming Pesticide-laced Toddy in Gujarat

Five members of the family were shifted to a private hospital in Chhota Udepur on Tuesday after they consumed toddy, a fermented drink produced from the sap of a palm tree, which had got mixed with pesticide they had applied on the tree to keep insects away.

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.