VW Group to buy remaining shares, fully own Audi

Reports state that Volkswagen Group will be buying the last remaining 0.36 percent shares in Audi. As the brand already owns the other 99.64 percent, it makes VW the owner of Audi going forth. Sources disclosed that the cost involved for VW to make this final buyout also includes an overwhelming 48 percent premium! So, for the 152,749 outstanding shares, VW will pay 1,551 euros instead of the current share price of 1,050 euros.

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.