Can I transfer a jointly owned flat to my name with a divorce decree?

You will have to execute the necessary transfer documents, under which the share of your ex-husband in the flat will stand transferred in your favour

Disclaimer : Mytimesnow (MTN) lets you explore worldwide viral news just by analyzing social media trends. Tap read more at source for full news. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply any endorsement of the views expressed within them.