Search Results For yogi adityanath
- Lok Sabha election results 2019: Overwhelming number of turncoats fail to win
Looks like shifting parties at the last moment is not going down to well with voters.
- People rejected opposition's 'negative' politics: Yogi Adityanath
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Thursday said the people of the country have rejected opposition's "negative" poli
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: People Rejected Opposition's 'Negative' Politics: Yogi Adityanath
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the BJP had got the support of every section of the society.
- Lok Sabha Election 2019: People rejected opposition's 'negative' politics, says Yogi Adityanath
Uttar Pradesh chief minister Yogi Adityanath Thursday said the people of the country have rejected opposition's "negative" politics as he congratulate
- Modi Govt Has Created Pro-incumbency Wave, Says BJP's UP In-charge Gordhan Zadaphia
A close ally of former chief minister Keshubhai Patel, Zadaphia, said the ground reality was contrary to the hype that was created around the SP-BSP g
- SBSP dismisses reports of MLAs switching sides
The Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party (SBSP) dismissed all speculations on Wednesday that its legislators might desert the party after the dismissal of i
- Before vote count, a deep dive into 2019 poll campaign and how it unfolded
The zealous cow protection drive, crackdown on slaughterhouses, and lynching of Muslims on the mere suspicion that they possessed beef had broken the
- Anil Ambani to drop Rs 5,000 cr defamation cases against Congress leaders
Reliance Group’s lawyer, Rasesh Parikh, said on Tuesday that they have communicated to the defence about the intention to withdraw the suits, once t
- BJP's Delhi unit gears up for assembly elections
Tiwari held a meeting with at least 45 of its councillors to discuss the problems concerning the functioning of the municipal corporations.
- Senior Cong leader Baig calls General Secy Venugopal a 'buffoon'
Baig, a senior MLA, also slammed former chief minister Siddaramaiah for “dividing” the Hindu society by attempting to give separate religion tag t
- 'Consideration of RTE extension only after new govt'
In an affidavit, the Union human resource development ministry informed the court that extension of the RTE to class 12 would require more “synergic
- Three-day event to showcase AAP govt's achievements
The Delhi chief secretary’s office has also issued a circular asking every department of the Delhi government to prepare their respective proposals
- Sheila Dikshit, Vijender Gupta settle dispute over 'govt fund misuse'
Dikshit had moved the high court, challenging a decision of the trial court which had directed the police to register an FIR against her on a complain
- CEO allays apprehensions as EVM security row rages on
Protests had erupted in parts of Ghazipur, Chandauli, Dumariyaganj and Kannauj after some videos purportedly showing movement of EVMs went viral on s
- 21 Oppn parties to meet EC in Delhi today to demand 'EVM tracking'
Karnataka chief minister HD Kumaraswamy, Naidu, Yechury, Congress leaders Abhishek Manu Singhvi and Ahmed Patel along with representatives of other pa
- Haryana MLA faces two fresh FIRs for forging docs in 2009
Sukhbir Kataria, the accused politician, allegedly forged affidavits to get fake id cards for polls
- VVPATs to delay declaration of results by three hours
The votes for the state’s 48 constituencies will be counted at 48 centres at 38 locations. In Mumbai, the counting for six constituencies will be he
- UP's 'Silent Voter' Was Real Beneficiary of Centre's Schemes, Reveal Exit Polls
If the exit polls results are to be believed, then it is clear that the opposition parties failed to tap into the mood of this ‘silent voter’.