Search Results For xanax
- Britain in grip of deadly Xanax craze as teens down anxiety pills glamourised by celebs
BRITAIN is in the grip of a deadly Xanax craze as teens down anxiety pills glamourised by celebrities. More than 200 deaths have been linked to the tr
- How British streets are awash with fake Xanax tablets that have killed hundreds
THOUSANDS of sleek white pills are churned through a production line, destined for the pockets of kids who will gobble them like sweets. And while thi
- Inside the chilling UK black market where drug dealers sell fake xanax to kids as young as 14
BLACK market drug dealers are flogging homemade prescription pills to kids as young as 14, a bombshell new documentary has revealed. Shocking footage
- Use of prescription pills like Xanax in teens described as ‘epidemic’ in Halifax
Benzodiazepines are a class of drugs primarily used to treat anxiety disorders and they've been overprescribed for decades in the province, say medica
- Teen rap fan, 17, died of accidental overdose after ‘experimenting’ with dark web drug that killed his idol Lil Peep
A TEENAGE rap fan died after overdosing on the same deadly drug that killed his idol Lil Peep, an inquest heard. Kieran Shepherd, 17, passed away four
- Student, 21, hanged herself over Xanax withdrawal symptoms as it’s revealed chemists are selling pills for £150 with NO prescription
A STUDENT hanged herself over Xanax withdrawal symptoms as it’s revealed chemists are selling the potentially dangerous pills for £150 without a pr
- Teen at historic school taken to hospital coughing up blood after taking anxiety drug Xanax
A TEENAGER was admitted to hospital coughing up blood after pupils at a historic school took anxiety drug Xanax. Some schoolchildren passed out in cla
- Don't Presume Xanax Use Won't Affect Your Children, Charity Advises Parents
Parents are being urged to have open and frank discussions with their children about tranquillisers, after a study suggested thousands of teens may be
- Headmaster of Britain’s top public school costing £20,000-a-year warns parents over ‘rising tide’ of drugs faces their kids
THE head of Britain’s top public school has told parents that their kids are facing a “rising tide” of dangerous drugs. The warning comes after
- Youngsters are ‘dicing with death’ by taking new killer party drug Xanax as six hospitalised after taking tranquilliser
HEALTH officials are warning of the dangers of a potentially fatal party drug after six teenagers were hospitalised by it. The youngsters, from Bright
- Xanax Use Among Young People Needs To Be Treated As A Public Mental Health Issue
Until the Government acts, we won’t know exactly why our young people are using the powerful sedative ‘Xanax’. Anecdotal evidence suggests that
- What is Xanax, what are the drug’s effects and is it legal to buy in the UK?
XANAX is a drug prescribed in the US to treat anxiety – however it can be dangerous if abused and mixed with other substances. Let’s take a closer
- Adam Rippon wanted a 'Xanax and a quick drink' to calm nerves
U.S. men's figure skater Adam Rippon isn't shy about sharing how nervous he was before his first 2018 Winter Olympics skate.
- Teenage Xanax crisis as Britain becomes second largest black market for prescription drug
YOUNG Brits are facing an addiction “crisis” after figures showed the UK is the second-largest black market for Xanax in the world, after the US.
- Mum recalls daughter’s ‘violent zombie’ state as fears grow over ‘trendy’ anti-anxiety drug Xanax
SCHOOLGIRL Zoey awoke groggily and found herself curled up in the corner of a cold police cell. The 14-year-old grade A-student had been arrested afte
- Man shares heartbreaking story about zipping daughter into body bag following heroin overdose
An Ohio man shared a heartbreaking post about his daughter's death after she overdosed on heroin on Christmas Eve.