Search Results For wipro
- Behind gloom of uncertainty, IT offers a lot of promise to capture
US President Donald Trump’s visa policies may also affect margins of Indian IT companies.
- Share market update: IT shares mixed; Infosys dips over 1%
The Nifty IT index was trading 0.25 per cent down at 15,894.85 around 10:07 am.
- 'AdWise': 'Colleague is leaking co secrets to his wife'
Are you dealing with a tough situation at work ? Talk to us as our panel of experts will assist you in resolving your workplace related matters. You c
- F&O: Nifty needs to negate lower highs & lows to sustain this bounce
Long buildup was seen in SRF, Muthoot Fin, Siemens and DCB Bank.
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Tuesday 14 May 2019
Wipro is a 'Sell' call with a target price of Rs 274 and a stop loss of Rs 292.
- Share market update: IT shares slip; Wipro dips over 1%
The Nifty IT index was trading 0.93 per cent down at 15,807.65 around 10:11 am.
- C Vijayakumar on why HCL FY20 guidance is better than its peers
“Our growth is going to accelerate 14% to 16%; 7% to 9% is expected to be organic growth.”
- Wipro, R3 develop blockchain-based solution prototype for digital currency in Thailand
The prototype aims to enable digital currency for interbank settlements for a consortium consisting of the Bank of Thailand and eight commercial banks
- Who's checking your FB photos? Wipro employees
A team of over 250 overworked techies in Hyderabad have been parsing through your Facebook photos, categorising them into five "dimensions" and trying
- 9 Indian stocks have the most number of sell calls across the globe
They are one each from – automobiles, technology, pharmaceuticals and banking space.
- Nasscom hit by Big Boys bias charge
Nasscom is now learnt to be working to add 7 more EC members, ostensibly to assuage the ruffled feathers.
- TCS, Infosys & Tech M to do much better than Cognizant: Urmil Shah, IDBI Capital
The problems are more specific to Cognizant and that quarterly volatility might continue, says Shah
- Why Yogesh Mehta is tracking these 3 banks from the broader market
UltraTech Cement and Bajaj Finance can by bought on dips, says Mehta.
- Airtel, IBM tech outsourcing deal extended till Jan-end
The mobile phone operator had originally inked an end-to-end managed services contract with IBM in 2004.
- Avoid fresh longs until a decisive move above key resistance
The recent low of 11,550 is an important level to watch out for.
- Wipro, TCS, RIL among top patent filers in US
These and other such firms filed over 4,600 patents in the US between 2015 and 2018, according to a report by IT association Nasscom on IP creation. N
- Faith in consumer story should not waiver due to small cyclical dip: Raunak Onkar, PPFAS MF
We have been buying into the auto sector, as the stocks have corrected, says Onkar
- Indian IT companies raise elite US sales force
In a move to accelerate its localisation efforts, Infosys and Wipro have hired 10,000 and 6,000 people respectively in the US over the last three year
- Wipro BFSI prez Farooq resigns after 5 yrs at helm
Guha has been with Wipro for over 25 years and was the vertical head for BFS Americas in his previous role. He is based in New York and will report to
- SBI cuts rates for electric car loans
A statement issued by the bank said that this was in keeping with the government’s objective to ensure that 30% vehicles on the road run on electric