Search Results For winter clothing
- Parker Street Food and Furniture Bank provides winter jackets to Haligonians in need
Officials with the non-profit say they are doing their best to give the gift of warmth.
- Orillia OPP collect over 900 pairs of gloves for those in need
The numbers are in, and Orillia OPP collected over 900 pairs of gloves for those in need this winter season.
- Warm and Cozy Children’s Charity aims to provide winter clothing, hope to local kids in need
For the last 11 years, Warm and Cozy Children's Charity has been providing warm clothing to children in need in the Georgian Bay area.
- With demand growing, New Brunswick shelters prepare for winter onslaught
New Brunswick shelters are more reliant on support such as donations this time of year, as expenses go up in the winter months.
- Montrealers host winter clothing drive for asylum seekers
When Olivia Viveros realized how many newcomers arrive in Montreal unprepared, she teamed up with non-profit Welcome Collective to host a winter clot
- Coats For Kids, United Way Peterborough put out call for winter clothing donations
United Way Peterborough is partnering with Vinnies for a one-day fall collection of Coats For Kids on Saturday, Oct. 13.
- Summer snow in Edmonton means early call for winter clothing donations
The Edmonton Emergency Relief Services Society has put out a desperate plea for warm winter clothing, as a blanket of summer snow hit the city.
- Public steps up to help local women’s shelter, but more donations needed
For more than 40 years, Chez Doris has helped clients with clothing, food and other resources. Recently, though, they ran into problems — they ran o
- Angela Merkel’s Germany is a ‘free rider’ and a ‘threat to the West’ storms Polish PM Mateusz Morawiecki as leaks reveal the country hasn’t got enough tanks to send to NATO
POLAND’S PM last night issued a stinging jibe toward Angela Merkel as he hinted Germany was a “free rider” not pulling its weight in NATO. It ca
- Queen’s University student’s project aims to keep international students warm over the winter
Those in need of winter clothes can visit room 238 of the John Deutsch Centre, where Poechman has been storing gently used winter jackets, scarves, t
- Hollywood actor Jamie Foxx gives Edmonton charity a social media shout-out
A group of Edmontonians that collects warm winter clothing for the city's homeless has received a Hollywood-sized shout-out.
- Homeless support agencies busy as cold weather hits Edmonton hard
Community groups in Edmonton are rushing to provide care and warmth to the city’s homeless population as cold weather settles in.
- Playful Bright Bow Ties, Double-Breasted Suits Back For Winter Festivities
Christmas this year promises to be very stylish with trend set on ankle length trousers. It's actually a blue checked single breasted suit with a brig