Search Results For weather
- 5 skincare must-haves for the hot weather
Summer’s here and so it is time for you to give your skincare routine a major makeover
- UK Weather Forecast: WASHOUT for Britain as rain onslaughts BATTER in torrential spells
THE UK could be hit by deluge like conditions as rain falls in a series of thundery downpours that will lash Britain on Monday.
- Monday’s London weather forecast — Bright with sunny spells and showers developing in the afternoon
LONDONERS can expect a bright start to the week with sunny spells. A few showers will develop by the afternoon, but most places will stay dry. It will
- Monday’s UK weather forecast — Sunny spells and scattered showers with thunder in the afternoon
BRITS can expect sunny spells and scattered showers today after a dry night. The showers will be slow-moving across the UK, with thunder in the aftern
- UK weather forecast – Thunder and downpours to batter Britain today – but there could be some sunshine
BRITAIN could be battered by thunder and downpours today after heavy rainfall overnight in a miserable start to the week. Forecasters warned thunderst
- Crews continue to battle out of control wildfires in Alberta’s Peace Region
A wildfire in near Manning, Alta. is expected to grow in the coming days because of high winds and dry conditions.
- UK Weather – Met Office issues downpours warning as two weeks’ rain set to fall in one hour bringing floods and travel chaos
BRITS could see almost two weeks worth of rain in one hour this evening, as the Met Office issues a warning for heavy showers and floods. Parts of sou
- BBC Weather: Rain WARNING as heavy thundery downpours LASH Britain in May WASHOUT
BBC WEATHER forecast a “repeat performance” of today for Monday warning of “heavy and thundery” showers, with the Met Office issuing a yellow
- UK weather forecast: Showers and THUNDERSTORMS to batter Britain warns Met Office
THE UK will be enveloped by yet more showers and thunderstorms this weekend as the May washout continues, warns the Met Office.
- Delhi: Partly cloudy sky today, but no rain relief
A day after strong showers lashed the capital, it was a relatively cool day for Delhiites on Saturday, with the maximum temperature recording 33.1 deg
- UK weather forecast – Sunshine for many today but the rest of Britain could see showers and fog
SOME parts of Britain will be bathed in sunshine and highs of 21C today – so get out and enjoy it while you can. But forecasters warned there could
- Delhi: Temperature settles seven notches below season's average
Delhiites enjoyed a pleasant Saturday and the relief from the scorching conditions is likely to continue over the weekend.
- Sunday’s UK weather forecast: Patchy rain in the north as sunny spells develop elsewhere – but still risk of heavy showers
SUNDAY will see occasional rain in the north but drier elsewhere. Sunny spells will develop elsewhere but there’s still a risk of scattered heavy sh
- Sunday’s London weather forecast: Early cloud will clear for sunny spells with maximum temperatures of 21C
SUNDAY will see cloud clear for sunny spells and scattered showers which could turn heavy at times. It’ll feel warm in the sunshine with maximum tem
- Space climate will affect your weather and your tech, scientists say
Weather conditions in space will have an impact on Earth’s climate and technology, such as GPS, electric power transmission, and radio and satellite
- UK weather – Britain set for washout week as rain forecast to continue through to Bank Holiday weekend
BRITS face a rather soggy week ahead with the rain continuing into the bank holiday weekend. Mixed in with the showers though there will be some sunsh
- BBC Weather: Britain braces for HAIL and THUNDER as low pressure system sweeps Europe
BBC WEATHER forecast “hail” and the “odd rumble of thunder” as heavy showers lash the UK through Saturday afternoon, with winds “rotating”
- Southwest monsoon arrives in Andamans
According to IMD officials, the monsoon’s arrival at Andaman sea was as per schedule though its entry into Kerala may be delayed till June 6.
- UK weather forecast – Thunderstorms to batter Britain this weekend as temperatures to plunge to -1C TONIGHT
THUNDERSTORMS are set to batter Britain this weekend as temperatures plunge to lows of -1C tonight. The first throng of showers will lash northern par