Search Results For warburg pincus
- Piramal Realty aims to double its portfolio
Real estate subsidiary of Piramal Group is also open to roping in more foreign investors to support its growth, going forward.
- Logistics tech startup Blackbuck raises $150 million in Series D round
The latest fund raise values the Bengaluru-based Zinka Logistics Solutions, which runs Blackbuck at around $800-850 million.
- Data consumption lifts Airtel Africa profit at $83 million in Jan-Mar quarter
Revenues grew 6% to $781 million during January-March this year from $736 million in the corresponding period last year.
- Warburg, CleanMax raise Rs 275 cr from UK climate investments
The primary capital will help CleanMax increase capacity to 2 GW by 2022, a senior company official said.
- Singtel, Bharti Airtel and Warburg Pincus mull new dish to sour Jio plan
Singtel, Airtel and Warburg Pincus are in talks to buy 61% stake of Subhash Chandra in Dish TV.
- Property distress in India has Piramal prowling for acquisitions
Investor confidence was rocked last year by a series of defaults at shadow lender IL&FS Group, which pushed up costs for borrowers.
- Stellar Value Chain Solutions plans to assemble auto parts
This will include setting up of entirely new infrastructure, including an assembly line.
- Warburg Pincus buys 80% stake in Avanse Financial
The rest 20 per cent stake is held by International Finance Corporation.
- Warburg Pincus said to be buying 80% in DHFL unit
EY India and Prime Research handled the deal.
- AU Small Finance Bank partners with insurtech firm Acko General Insurance
Based on user behaviour data, Acko’s solution is designed to offer contextual insurance, enabling AU to deliver tailor-made policies that offer the
- EPI acquires 60 acre from DRA projects in Bengaluru
The firm will use the land to build 1.3 million sq ft of warehousing facility in the outskirts of Bengaluru with a total investment of Rs 288 crore.
- John Chambers sets up plans take Indian startups global
Recently, Lucideus entered into an agreement with the Bombay Stock Exchange to secure the bourse’s over 1,000 brokers from cybersecurity risks.
- Indian realty 2018 institutional investments seen at decade-high level $5.5 bn: Report
Investments more than double to $20.3 billion in 2014-18 from $9.4 billion in 2009-13
- Airtel sets up special panel to explore fundraising options
Airtel’s move is in line with its endeavour to strengthen its capital structure and balance sheet as it battles Reliance Jio and Vodafone Idea in In
- Quikr on realty expansion spree, acquires Chennai-based India Property Online
Quikr in a statement said that it has acquired India Property Online, a leading full-stack real estate platform. It, however, did not disclose the dea
- Microfin companies back in market to raise funds
A difficult phase triggered by tight liquidity is now said to be over for the sector
- MFIs mopping up capital with growth prospect revival
Earlier in the year, it raised Rs 40 crore from non-bank lender Capital First and Mumbai-based firm Param Capital.
- Warburg Pincus invests Rs 520 crore in Fusion Microfinance
PE major Warburg Pincus is in talks to acquire a significant minority stake in a Fusion Microfinance in a deal estimated at $80-100 million, ET report
- Airtel Africa appoints eight global Banks to work on IPO
Bharti Airtel's Africa business arm Monday announced the appointment of eight global banks including J P Morgan, Citigroup and Goldman Sachs to wo
- e-Sang Redwood to buy 200 acre land in Thane
Its Mumbai plans have been scaled up significantly with the backing of Allianz, the third-largest real estate fund in the world, which on Friday commi