Search Results For virat kohli century
- 'I can also score runs just as quickly as Kohli and De Villiers': Moeen Ali
London: Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) batsman Moeen Ali showed confidence in his game and said he too can score runs like RCB skipper Virat Kohli
- Kohli applauds Moeen Ali for RCB's triumph
Mumbai: Royal Challengers Bangalore captain Virat Kohli credited England all-rounder Moeen Ali’s blistering knock of 66 off 28 deliveries for ch
- KKR vs RCB, IPL 2019: 'You little biscuit' – AB de Villiers lauds Virat Kohli after...
Kohli’s 58-ball 100 helped RCB to their second win of the season against KKR, who have now lost four matches on the trot.
- Russell questions KKR's decision to send him lower down the order
Kolkata: Describing their narrow loss to RCB as a sweet and sour feeling, KKR impact player Andre Russell has questioned his team's decision to se
- KKR vs RCB: Virat Kohli scores historic ton against Kolkata Knight Riders
KKR vs RCB: Virat Kohli is now just one hundred behind Chris Gayle who holds the record for scoring most centuries in the tournament.
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli scores 40th ODI ton, joins Sachin Tendulkar in exclusive...
Virat Kohli looked completely in control against the Australia bowlers and in the process, was able to score his 18th century in ODIs as skipper. Curr
- Want India to be a cricketing superpower: Virat
India captain Virat Kohli has revealed that his long-term ambition as a captain is to see India dominate Test cricket. In an interview with Star Spor
- Masterful Virat Kohli notches 25th Test century, joins Sachin Tendulkar with six tons in Australia
While Sachin Tendulkar took 20 Tests to get his six centuries, Virat Kohli only needed 10, further cementing his place as one of the all-time greats.
- Ind vs WI: Kedar Jadhav's return for 4th ODI will provide proper balance, says Kohli
Pune: Captain Virat Kohli on Saturday conceded that India badly missed an all-rounder in the third ODI and hoped the return of Kedar Jadhav will provi
- Ind vs WI 3rd ODI: Shai Hope's 95 keeps Windies alive with series-levelling win
Pune: Jasprit Bumrah scalped four wickets (4/35), Virat Kohli completed a hat-trick of hundreds (107) but Shai Hope’s 95 and then bowlers’
- India vs West Indies: Virat Kohli becomes first Indian batsman to complete hat-trick...
Virat Kohli achieved the feat as he strolled to his 39th century during the third ODI encounter between India and West Indies in Pune on Saturday.
- I don't feel any sense of entitlement: Virat Kohli on 10,000-run milestone
New Delhi: Performing for the country is "not a favour done to anyone", and may be that is the reason even after 10 years of international c
- Let the bat do the talking: Watch Virat Kohli celebrate 37th century in unique style
Visakhapatnam: India cricket captain Virat Kohli was in fine form on Wednesday as his 129-ball 157 was one of the highlights in his team’s thril
- Virat Kohli slams 60th International ton, leaves legends behind
The Indian captain took guard against West Indies and scythed the bowling attack all over the place to register his 36th ODI century.
- Twitter reactions of India's win
India defeated Windies by a whooping margin of an innings and 272 runs inside the third day of the Test match at Rajkot. Debutant Prithvi Shaw was na
- India vs West Indies: Virat Kohli surpasses Sachin Tendulkar with gritty ton
Virat Kohli was the second fastest to 24 Test centuries after Don Bradman (66) as the Indian cricket team skipper took 123 innings to reach the mile