Search Results For viacom
- Tata Sky Binge at Rs 249 vs Separate Premium Subscriptions for Hotstar, Sony Liv and More
The fact that subscriptions for streaming apps are bundled in the single monthly subscription cost makes this a rather attractive proposition. But not
- Tata Sky Making Big Changes to Multi TV Policy, as it Battles Dish TV, D2H And Airtel Digital TV
As part of the new multi-TV policy, Tata Sky subscribers will get the flexibility of selecting different set of channels for each STB for each subscri
- Tata Sky Binge Will Mix Live TV With Amazon Video, Hotstar And More, to Counter Cord Cutting
The fact that subscriptions for streaming apps are bundled makes this a rather attractive proposition.
- Viacom18 taps Gourav Rakshit to head Voot
Rakshit will join as COO of Viacom18 Digital Ventures, a position that was vacated by Gaurav Gandhi last year, who joined Amazon Prime Video as countr
- How Much do You Pay For a Multi TV Subscription From Tata Sky, Dish TV, Airtel Digital TV and D2H?
At present, the NCF is calculated at Rs 130 plus taxes for the first 100 channels that you select, and then an additional Rs 20 for every 25 channels
- Tata Sky Removes Lock-in Period For Channel Packs; You Can Modify Subscription Daily
This latest update comes just days after Tata Sky made changes to the pricing structure for channel packs.
- Dish TV Jumps Into The Crowded OTT Space With Streaming App Watcho
The unique proposition, apart from catch-up TV and movies, are short format shows.
- Gemini Man Trailer: Will Smith Goes Up Against Himself in Ang Lee Sci-Fi Movie
The first trailer for Will Smith-starrer Gemini Man is here. Directed by Oscar-winner Ang Lee, it releases October 11 in India.
- How Voot Plans to Grow to 100 Million Monthly Users by March 2020
Viacom18-owned Voot has surpassed 100 billion minutes of watch-time on its ad-supported streaming service, as it plans to launch Voot Kids, freemium,
- Viacom18 sets ambitious targets for Voot; to launch 30 Originals, Voot Kids this fiscal
Voot, which clocks around 40-50 million MAUs at present, is targeting 100 million MAUs by end of FY2019-20.
- Viacom18 Staffing Up New E-Sports and Gaming Division for India
Viacom18 is staffing up for a new division for e-sports and gaming. According to multiple job listings on LinkedIn, the company is looking to hire acr
- AT&T's DirecTV, Viacom reach deal, avoid blackout to keep Comedy Central, BET, Nickelodeon
DirecTV and Viacom have reached an agreement to keep Viacom channels such as BET, Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and MTV on the satellite TV service.
- Will Comedy Central, Nickelodeon and Viacom go dark for AT&T's DirecTV subscribers?
Viacom is warning AT&T's DirecTV subscribers that they may lose access to 23 channels if a dispute over fees isn't resolved before the cont
- That's Sorted Then, Netflix Will Not be Joining The Upcoming Apple TV Streaming Service
Apple is expected to unveil a television and video service on March 25.
- On 54th Birthday, Aamir Khan announces his next film 'Lal Singh Chaddha' - an Hindi adaptation of 'Forrest Gump'
"I will be losing 20 kgs. I have to be lean and slim," revealed Aamir Khan
- Viacom18 taps Radio Mirchi COO Mahesh Shetty as sales head
Shetty comes with over two decades of experience in marketing, sales and general management across media and FMCG sectors.
- Apple Aims For April Launch of TV Service With CBS, Viacom And Starz
Apple has long hinted at a planned video service, spending $2 billion in Hollywood to produce its own content and signing major stars such as Oprah Wi
- Only Quality Content Will Survive, Say Players on Digital Platforms
As big production banners are venturing into digital space with a vengeance, is the space hitting a saturation point already?
- Voot Expands Into Original Short Films With Voot Originals ‘Shortcuts’
Viacom 18-owned Voot has announced its foray into original short films with new label ‘Shortcuts’, which will launch in February with 12 shorts pr
- Microsoft invests in 'Boring AI' startup valued at $2.75 billion
Databricks sells tools that pool a company’s databases and apply a form of artificial intelligence to search for meaningful information.