Search Results For vancouver housing market
- Canadian home sales up 4.2% year-over-year, first increase since Dec. 2017
The national average price edged up 0.3 per cent in April compared to the same month in 2018.
- Ottawa promises to make buying a home more affordable, but will it help in B.C.?
Ottawa is promising to make it more affordable for first-time homeowners to fulfill their dream of owning property while at the same time increase sup
- Canadian home sales dropped 4%, average price down 5.5% in January
Benchmark home prices, which adjust for different property types, were virtually flat, the latest report from the Canadian Real Estate Association sh
- Is too much of your wealth tied up in the housing market?
Over the past decade, Canadians have increasingly pegged their fortunes to real estate, often with the assumption that housing prices will continue to
- The data is in: Here are the winners and losers of the new mortgage rules so far
January housing data offered a first glimpse into the likely impact of the new federal mortgage standards.
- Foreign homebuyer tax? Not the best fix for Vancouver, Toronto: CMHC
Not enough new homes is the main reason behind home price surges in both cities, according to a new report by Canada's mortgage insurance agency.
- There’s so much we still don’t know about foreign homebuyers
Here's what we do and don't know.
- Foreign homeownership less than 5% in Vancouver, Toronto: StatCan
Foreign homebuyers may not be driving prices in Canada's two hottest real estate markets, new data from Statistics Canada and the CMHC suggests.
- Canada’s housing market remains ‘highly vulnerable’: CMHC
The national housing agency says in its quarterly housing market assessment that markets in Toronto, Hamilton, Vancouver, Victoria and Saskatoon are h
- Canada now No. 2 emigration destination for China’s rich: report
Vancouver and Toronto continue to rank high for investors hoping to buy real estate
- Toronto now officially a buyers’ market, amid nationwide home sales slump: CREA report
Home prices, meanwhile, were virtually flat compared to a year ago.
- Home prices to remain flat across Canada in 2018, says RBC – is this the new normal?
A new report offers a glimpse of what the housing market might look like if interest rates start lifting from historic lows.
- Millennials in big cities more likely to have no debt, save: survey
New report yields surprising results about Canada's young urbanites