Search Results For vaccine
- World AIDS Vaccine Day: Precautionary Measures to Prevent AIDS
On this day, HIV vaccine advocates promote the continued urgent need for a vaccine to prevent HIV infection and AIDS.
- Kids should be BANNED from school if they haven’t had MMR – amid fears of deadly measles outbreak
KIDS must be forced to have measles jabs before starting school if a nationwide outbreak is to be avoided, a study suggests. Researchers warn voluntar
- Montreal public health warns of possible measles exposure in TMR, West Island
Measles, which is highly contagious and can be deadly, is spread through sneezing, coughing and breathing.
- Melania Trump SILENCE over vaccines amid 'Be Best' push for children's wellbeing
MELANIA TRUMP is still yet to comment on the biggest measles outbreak in the US in 25 years despite her Be Best campaign promoting children’s wellbe
- New Twitter feature tackling vaccine misinformation an ‘important step’: N.S. chief medical officer
Certain keywords linked to vaccines or vaccination in the Twitter app will now prompt a link to the federal government health website.
- Mother of child who died angry anti-vaccine page used girl’s image on Facebook
Holly Denine learned about the falsified image of her daughter late last week and urged friends and family to do all they could to eliminate it and pr
- New Brunswick medical authorities confirm second case of measles
The office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health said the case was confirmed at Kennebecasis Valley High School in the Saint John area.
- California’s tightened rules pay off against measles
California is now a model in how to tackle the disease in an era of vaccine misinformation fuelled by social media that has posed a major challenge to
- Pakistan had all but eliminated polio. Then things went badly wrong
The anti-polio drive in the country has been suspended until July after a rumour of vaccinated children falling sick in a village school last month tr
- Washington state limits vaccine exemptions
Washington Gov. Jay Inslee signed a bill into law on Friday that requires children to get the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine if they atte
- Instagram is cracking down on the dangerous lies about vaccinations being spread across the photo-sharing site
INSTAGRAM is stepping up its crackdown on anti-vaccination lies. Inaccurate and misleading anti-vaccination messages on social media are thought to be
- Unprecedented’ 100,000 people hit by EU measles outbreak – as deadly disease spreads at terrifying rate
MEASLES is spreading at a terrifying rate across Europe with more than 100,000 people hit by the outbreak in the last year. Authorities are being urge
- Montreal public health issues warning about measles exposure
The individual flew from Paris to Montreal on April 26, and was contagious until May 4.
- Despite vaccination, 12 measles cases in Mumbai
Over a dozen fresh cases of suspected measles have been detected in children from two city wards.
- Child injections could be made compulsory by Health Secretary as he blasts anti-jab campaigners
THE Health Secretary could make child vaccinations compulsory and said anti-jab campaigners had “blood on their hands”. Matthew Hancock spoke out