Search Results For us north korea relations
- Trump says, 'nobody's happy' about North Korea's missile launch
Washington: US President Donald Trump said that "nobody's happy" after North Korea raised the pressure over the future of their deadlock
- Trump cancels new sanctions on North Korea, says 'I like Kim Jong Un'
Washington: President Donald Trump on Friday abruptly announced the cancellation of sanctions imposed by his own Treasury Department to tighten intern
- North Korea Rocket Site Appears ‘Operational’ Again
A North Korean long-range rocket launch site appears to have resumed "normal operation status," US experts said Thursday, calling it "an affront" to P
- Trump Warns Kim Over ‘Rebuilding’ of North Korea Rocket Site
President Donald Trump said Wednesday he'd be "very, very disappointed" with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un if reports that work is underway to rebui
- North Korea Rocket Site: Pyongyang
Washington's North Korea envoy Stephen Biegun was to meet Wednesday with officials from Japan and South Korea to discuss the outcome of the Hanoi summ
- Will raise sanctions if North Korea does not denuclearise: US
WASHINGTON: President Donald Trump's national security adviser, John Bolton, said on Tuesday that the United States would look at ramping up sanct
- Trump says summit with Kim to take place in Hanoi
Washington: US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will meet for a second much-anticipated summit in Hanoi, as preparations kic
- UN experts say North Korea hiding missiles at airports
United Nations: North Korea's nuclear and ballistic missile programs remain intact and Pyongyang is using airports and other facilities to shield
- Will meet with North Korean leader Kim on Feb 27, 28 in Vietnam: Trump
Washington: US President Donald Trump announced on Wednesday that he will hold the second summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in Vietnam at th
- US special envoy for N. Korea going to Pyongyang
Washington: The US special envoy for North Korea will head to Pyongyang on Wednesday for talks ahead of a much-anticipated second summit between Donal
- 2nd Trump-Kim summit to take place at end of February
Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un are expected to discuss North Korea’s denuclearization at their second summit, the location for which hasn’t been dis
- Trump Likely to Meet ‘Good Friend’ Kim in Early 2019, Says He’s Getting Along Well with North Korean Leader
North Korea was angered by USA's refusal to ease sanctions and had warned it could resume development of its nuclear program if the United States did
- Planned Kim Summit Narrowed Down to 'Three or Four' Locations: Trump
Trump said at the White House that the meeting would "probably" not be in Singapore, where their historic first talks took place in June.
- Trump Hails Kim, Sees No Need to Resume US-South Korea War Games
Trump's statement came a day after his defense secretary hinted that the drills, which North Korea denounces as rehearsals for invasion, could resume.
- US, North Korean top diplomats exchange pleasantries, barbs
SINGAPORE --- Roller-coaster nuclear diplomacy between the United States and North Korea hit highs and lows on Saturday as the countries' top dipl
- US to Lift North Korea Sanctions Once Assured of Denuclearisation
Post Kim-Trump summit, the leader of two nuclear powers have been showing signs of improving ties between them.
- On Again? Trump Says Still Chance of June 12 Meeting With Kim Jong Un
Trump welcomed the conciliatory statement from North Korea saying it remained open to talks after on Thursday he called off a summit with North Korea'
- World raves about Trump-Kim first date, North Korea stays mum
Seoul: North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's sudden overtures to Washington are making headlines around the world. Almost everywhere, it seems,
- Prez took decision himself: Tillerson asserts Trump's willingness to meet Kim
Djibouti: US President Donald Trump made the decision to hold talks with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un himself, US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
- Crew of US spy ship USS Pueblo sues North Korea after half a century
Survivors of the USS Pueblo are suing North Korea, 50 years after the American spy ship was seized off the Korean Peninsula and its crew held hostage