Search Results For us exports
- US finds dumping, subsidisation of glycine imports from India, China, Japan
As per the US, exporters from India and Japan have sold glycine at less than fair value, at rates ranging between 7.75-10.86% and 53.66-86.22%, respec
- India Providing Greater Market Access to US Goods; Trade Gap Narrows
The US has claimed that India's import duties are high and American companies from sectors like medical devices are not getting adequate market access
- India, US and the impending GSP axe
The United States imported $5.6 billion worth of goods from India in 2017 under the Generalized System of Preferences aimed at helping developing econ
- China's Trade Surplus With the US Grew in 2018 but Tariffs Bite
China's commerce minister has said that the country will work to strengthen out trade frictions with the US this year
- India's proposed retaliatory tariffs to hit US exports worth $900 million: Congressional report
India's retaliation to cost US massively.
- India's Retaliatory Tariffs to Hit US Exports Worth 900 Million Dollars: Congressional Report
The tariffs on many US products like apples, almonds, walnuts, chickpeas and lentils were announced last year in retaliation to President Donald Trump
- India's retaliatory tariffs to hit US exports worth USD 900 mn: Congressional report
India ranked third as a destination for US apple exports in 2017, purchasing USD 97 million of US apples, or 10 per cent of the total exports.
- India's retaliatory tariffs to hit US exports worth $900 million: Report
India's proposed retaliatory tariffs against US agricultural products including apples, almonds and lentils will have an adverse impact on American ex
- India's retaliatory tariffs to hit US exports worth $900 mn: Congressional repo...
In October last year, US president Donald Trump described India as a “tariff king” as he reiterated his allegations that New Delhi has a high tari
- India says US can increase aircraft, oil & gas exports
India has done the exercise in a move to improve trade from both countries as the two have been embroiled in a series of trade spats and are in talks
- India capable of replacing US exports to China amid trade dispute
Mumbai: India is eyeing the Chinese market that has been left vacant by the US owing to the trade tensions between the two world's biggest economi
- India plans to fill gap left by costlier US exports to China
Government identifies more than 40 products, including fresh grapes, cotton linters and alloy steel seamless boiler, for exports to the US
- India Picks China Over US, Prepares List of Export Goods: Report
India has identified more than 40 products, including fresh grapes, cotton linters, flue-cured tobacco and alloy steel seamless boiler, where it’s i
- India can replace US exports to China amid trade war, finds study
A report identifies 100 products where India can replace US exports which attract higher import duty in China.
- India has plans to fill gap left by costly US exports to China
India has identified more than 40 products, including fresh grapes, cotton linters, flue-cured tobacco etc, where it’s in a position of advantage to
- India makes final plea to avail GSP benefits
Cheaper imports under World Trade Organization’s (WTO’s) generalized system of preferences, or GSP, help US firms, says India
- Retaliatory tariffs on US exports without justification under international rules: US
India, Japan, and Russia have notified the WTO of their proposed suspension of commitments under the Agreement on Safeguards.
- India objects to US review of its zero duty exports
As per the World Bank, a high income country in 2017 was one which has an annual per capita gross national income (GNI) of $12,476 or above. India’s