Search Results For urinary incontinence
- Failed vaginal mesh implants for stress incontinence boost depression risk, study says
The study, which excluded subjects with a previous psychiatric diagnosis, found the risk of depression was five per cent higher among women who had re
- Diet, yoga can fight incontinence: Doctor's
Bengaluru: Fluid and diet management is key to regaining control over your bladder if you’re struggling with urinary incontinence, which is
- 7 popular, but totally wrong, health myths debunked. Beware, you can get pregnant...
Health myths: There are several health myths linked to women’s health which may not be strictly true. Like breastfeeding, for instance, does not cau
- Men have greater endurance for stress urinary incontinence: Study
Washington: Turns out, men can tolerate stress urinary incontinence for more than two years before seeking medical help.However, men who have had pros
- Men have greater endurance for urinary incontinence
Washington D.C. [USA], June 24 (ANI): Turns out, men can tolerate stress urinary incontinence for more than t
- How tummy-tuck surgery could reduce back pain
Washington: Tummy-tuck surgery or abdominoplasty which is conducted to restore the pre-pregnancy shape of the abdomen can also improve back pain and u
- Robotic prostate surgery likely to cause erectile dysfunction
Men with prostate cancer who get the gland removed may be just as likely to suffer after-effects like erectile dysfunction and urinary incontinence wi
- Pregnancy Made Me Suicidal
My husband and I tried for five months to conceive. This is barely anything compared to some couples who try for years without success but it still fe
- Why men tolerate stress incontinence for years before seeking treatment
Men often tolerate stress urinary incontinence (SUI) for more than two years before seeking medical help, says this new study.
- This medical condition can affect your sex life. Here's what you should know
According to a UK study, both men and women with urinary incontinence reported decline in sexual desire and activity.
- Women with weak pelvic muscle should use electroacupuncture, says study
Acupuncture paired with mild electric currents may relieve a common type of urinary incontinence in women, a Chinese study suggests.All of the 504 wom