Search Results For union cabinet
- Union Cabinet approves reservations in admission for EWS
The Union cabinet on Monday approved provision of reservations in admission for economically weaker section students (EWS) in Central Educational Inst
- Union cabinet nod to implement 10% EWS reservation
“With the approval of the Cabinet, a total of 214,766 additional seats will be created. While 119,983 additional seats will be created during the 20
- Centre to take a call on BSNL, MTNL revival
Union Cabinet may decide today on key proposals, but funds will have to wait for elections to get over
- Union cabinet condoles demise of Manohar Parrikar, terms him 'CM of commoners'
The Union cabinet Monday condoled the demise of Goa CM Manohar Parrikar, saying he will be remembered for his simplicity and as an exceptional adminis
- Union Cabinet to meet Monday to condole the demise of Goa CM
New Delhi: The Union Cabinet will meet Monday to condole the demise of Goa Chief Minister Manohar Parrikar.The special cabinet meeting would be held a
- General Elections 2019: Union Cabinet approves notifications for 17th Lok Sabha elections
Union Cabinet approved the issuance of statutory notifications for General Elections to the Lok Sabha 2019.
- Centre sanctions 50 Kendriya Vidyalayas, but Telangana gets none
Hyderabad: The Union Cabinet sanctioned around 50 Kendriya Vidyalayas to various states last week, Telangana state did not get any. In the south, Tami
- Inside story of Govt. takeover of Auroville, unedifying to Aurobindo
CHENNAI: Can the President of India's powers to sign an Ordinance, cleared by the Union Cabinet, be restrained by a court injunction?This Constitu
- Union Cabinet nod to restore roster quota in universities
The new system brings back a 200-point roster that defines college or university as the unit for faculty reservation, rather than a department or subj
- Union Cabinet approves 3 Delhi Metro corridors
The Union Cabinet on Thursday gave an "in-principle" approval to three of the six new Delhi Metro corridors under Phase-IV of the network. The governm
- Cabinet Approves Renewable Status for Large Hydro Power Projects
India is aiming 175 GW of renewable energy by 2022. With addition of large hydro to clean energy segment, India is poised to have 225 GW of renewable
- Three corridors of Delhi Metro Phase IV get Union Cabinet nod
The Union Cabinet Thursday approved three out of six corridors of the Delhi Metro's proposed Phase IV, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said.
- Cabinet approves three corridors of Delhi Metro Phase IV
According to the government, corridors of Mukundpur-Maujpur, RK Ashram-Janakpuri West and Aero City-Tughlakabad have been approved by the Cabinet.
- Cabinet approves several major projects before 2019 Lok Sabha election
New Delhi: The union cabinet of India in a meeting on Thursday took up major decisions, which can be seen as a move to woo voters, before the reigning
- Union cabinet okays 3 of six routes under Delhi Metro Phase 4
According to the Union cabinet decision, the three corridors—Aerocity to Tughlakabad, Janakpuri to RK Ashram and Mukundpur to Maujpur—have been gi
- Cabinet clears ordinance to restore 200-point reservation roster for faculty positions in varsities
The UGC had announced in March last year that an individual department should be considered as the base unit to calculate the number of teaching posts
- Union Cabinet's Last Meet Before Polls Today, May Take Up Ordinance on UGC Reservation Roster
Various students' and teachers' organisations have been urging the government to bring an ordinance to restore the 200-point roster taking college or
- FAME II to help accelerate EV launches: Mahindra
New Delhi: Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) plans to accelerate launch of electric vehicles (EVs) in the wake of government clearing a Rs 10,000-crore
- NTPC eyes stressed assets under insolvency in NCLT to make deals sweeter
New Delhi: State-run power giant NTPC has decided to acquire only those stressed power projects undergoing insolvency proceedings in the National Comp
- Union Cabinet Approves National Mineral Policy 2019, Aims to Add More Transparency
National Mineral Policy 2019 replaces the extant National Mineral Policy 2008 ("NMP 2008") which was announced in 2008.