Search Results For uday kotak
- New Delhi: Audit finds 107 cases of shady lending at IL&FS
New Delhi: In a latest twist to the financial frauds at IL&FS, an audit report has found about 107 instances of loan evergreening, loans given wit
- Icra downgrades ratings, outlook on Yes Bank, 2 Reliance Capital arms
The agency also downgraded the short-term ratings on two entities of ADAG group.
- India Inc votes: Ambanis among first to exercise franchise
Among leading industrialists who voted in early hours on Monday include the Ambanis, Tata Sons chairman N Chandrasekaran and Adi Godrej. Chandrasekara
- Big business in politics: Story of rising power, presence
If only a change of government and party in power were as simple as a video endorsement, politicians would not be juggling electoral arithmetic and th
- Uday Kotak flags widening trust deficit between govt & industry
He said time has come to bridge the gap by breaking the ground consistently so to have a situation where everyone gets a better balance between the pr
- Nearly all assets owned by IL&FS’s lending arm have turned bad
90% of the Rs 18,800-crore assets of I-Fin, the firm's lending arm, are now in the NPA list.
- No creditor will be compromised in debt resolution process, says IL&FS board
Even as recovery ability of the loans is posing challenges, the company would take care of creditors by resolving assets within India, the board added
- 90% of IL&FS financial service arm’s Rs 19,000-crore assets are NPAs
Addressing a press conference to provide a six-month update, chairman Uday Kotak said that the board has strengthened the management by appointing C S
- RBI vs Kotak: A fight that could change banks
The Kotak family owns over 30% stake in the bank, but RBI has certain rules that limit promoter holdings in the bank. The central bank had asked promo
- Government moves NCLT seeking immunity for IL&FS board members
A two-member NCLT bench of VP Singh and Ravikumar Duraisamy scheduled both the matters for detailed hearing on April 12.