Search Results For ubereats
- Ola Cabs Suspends Foodpanda India’s Food Delivery Business
Ola has laid off about 40 mid- to entry-level employees and terminated contracts of most of its 1,500 food delivery executives, according to a media r
- How the promise of a $120 billion Uber IPO evaporated
The result has created a host of pointed questions for all involved in Uber’s IPO, from Dara Khosrowshahi and Nelson Chai to the lead underwriters a
- Thank you for smoking
When my good buddy, GautamKutty, launched Smoke in 2017, the relief of being able to focus on cooking, instead of having to do PR kissy-face with a bu
- Great expectations: Why M&A deals fall apart
Swiggy-Zomato, Swiggy-UberEats India, Bigbasket-Grofers are among few M&A deals that did not go through. Were valuations the reason?
- Swiggy, UberEats can’t tally numbers for a deal
Swiggy and UberEats India have stalled their merger talks after months of negotiations on financial terms.
- Testy times
As you return home hungry after a hectic day at work, probably the first thing that you need to take care of is dinner. While making it from scratch m
- Swiggy Set to Acquire Uber Eats in India: Report
Sources suggested the deal will be a share swap, which will see Uber obtain a 10 percent stake in food-delivery startup Swiggy.
- Swiggy in talks to buy Uber’s India food delivery business
India’s online food delivery sector is headed for consolidation as ride-hailing major Uber is looking to sell its UberEats business in the country i
- Food Delivery Apps Bet Big on Artificial Intelligence to Boost Delivery in India
Leading food delivery platforms are embracing Artificial Intelligence (AI) in a big way to better read fast-changing consumer behaviour, minimise erro
- With much food for thought, Zomato hires delivery ‘coach’
Food delivery company has hired psychiatrist Rohit Garg to counsel employees 2-3 times a week.
- Dark kitchens may haunt Zomato, Swiggy
Food tech platforms have the advantage of data with which they exactly know what the customers want
- From Flipkart vs Amazon to Amazon Prime vs Netflix: 5 big internet battles to watch out for in 2019
The outcomes of five internet battles in particular—Flipkart vs Amazon, Uber vs Ola, Amazon Prime vs Netflix, UberEats vs Zomato vs Swiggy and Grofe
- Ontario appeal court rules proposed class action against Uber can proceed
The lawsuit, which claims Uber drivers are employees rather than contractors and thus subject to Ontario's labour legislation, had been stayed earlier
- Swiggy raises $1 billion in largest funding round till date
With this funding, Swiggy has become the fifth most valuable startup in India at a valuation of $3.3 billion, underscoring the stunning rise for a fir
- UberEATS driver sentenced to life for killing customer
Uber has a “no weapons” policy for its drivers, but 36-year-old food delivery driver Robert Bivines said he carried a gun to protect himself.
- Restaurants shrink as food delivery apps get more popular
Delivery apps from DoorDash, Postmates, GrubHub and UberEats have made ordering in easier, and have changed the way food chains think about their busi
- Swiggy scores a 232% surge in revenue in FY18 at Rs 442 crore, inches closer to Zomato's FY18 revenue
This implies that Swiggy earned Rs 1.11 for every one rupee it lost in FY18. Swiggy's losses, however, are far deeper than Zomato's Rs 106 crore in FY
- India fastest growing market for UberEats
UberEats has grown seven fold in order volume in the past six months in India where it adds over 4,500 delivery partners each week