Search Results For twitter update
- The Week in Social Media Updates: Hide Like Count on Instagram, Screen-Sharing For Skype, New emojis on Twitter
What changes will you be seeing after this week's round of social media platform updates? Mobile screen-sharing on Skype, a new set of emojis on Twitt
- Twitter Set to Launch Hide Replies Feature Soon
While the feature has the potential to make trolls invisible, it could make it difficult for users to correct wrong statements made by others.
- Twitter Limits Bulk Following to Thwart Spammers
Twitter trimmed the number of accounts that a user can follow in a single day in an effort to fight spam at the micro-blogging platform.
- Twitter Eases Account Suspension Appeal For Users
Earlier, users whose accounts were frozen needed to fill an online form to appeal Twitter's decision and the response time varied from a few hours to
- Twitter Announces First Publisher Insights Tool
The feature, instead of only showing when their organic followers were watching their video-posts, would rather show at which time period of the day a
- Twitter Testing Redesigned Conversations Layout With More iOS Users
A new rounded shape to replies makes a Twitter thread look more like text messages. Replies from people you follow appear in blue and replies from the
- Twitter Testing Profile Preview Feature on Android, iOS App
This feature, which would work within the threads as well as outside on the main feed, would show information of the replier including their Twitter b
- Twitter is Testing a Profile Previews Card Feature to Help Users Easily Follow or Block Other Users
Typically, Twitter does not automatically organise conversations in ways easy to dissect, hence, tweet threads become difficult to follow and users te
- Twitter Endeavours to Protect Users From Mental, Physical Threats: CEO Jack Dorsey
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey made the comments while discussing Twitter's efforts to reduce harassment on its platform and promote healthy conversations.
- Twitter Might Finally Get Option to Edit Tweets
You could edit your tweets but the original version of the tweet would still be available for viewing.
- Twitter Rolls Out New Interface For Web-Users
With this update, Twitter has kept in mind little aesthetic updates to make it easier to see who all are involved in a conversation.
- New Twitter Bug Exposed Android Users' Private Tweets
According to the micro-blogging platform, the bug (now fixed) disabled the "Protect your Tweets" setting if certain account changes were made on Andro
- Twitter Plans to Test New Conversation Features: Here Are The Details
A top Twitter executive said that the social media platform would try to involve its users in testing the features before formally rolling them out fo
- Twitter Accounts Still Vulnerable, Say Experts
To take control of the accounts, the researchers at the company used fake SMS verification that made it appear as if they belonged to the account owne
- Twitter Rolls Out Reverse-Chronological Feed For iOS Users
The original way to tweet is now available as an option along with the current ranked timeline as a toggle which Twitter has called "Sparkle" on top r
- Twitter Rolling Out Updated Search Tab For iOS Users
Currently, the Twitter search tab in the iOS app offers a vertically scrolling list of trending topics.
- Twitter is Thinking About an Edit Button: CEO Jack Dorsey
Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said that the company has to carefully consider use cases for the edit button before making it a reality – and it could pote
- Twitter Gives More Freedom to Report Spam, Fake Accounts
Twitter announced the new measure through its official safety account by saying that it will not allow any attempts to manipulate or disrupt its servi
- Twitter Testing Home Button to Switch Tweet Order
The micro-blogging platform said a small number of iOS users will soon see a button on the home screen that allows them to switch between a display of
- Twitter Considers Killing Off The Like Button in Bid to Improve Healthy Conversation
After The Telegraph first reported about this on Monday, the micro-blogging platform said they were rethinking about the 'Like' button but it will not