Search Results For trends
- Plants have increased the process of photo-synthesis to slow down climate change
Washington: As the planet gets warmer, plants are working to slow the effect of human-caused climate change, observed researchers. Since the beginning
- Know the severity of falling sick in the morning
Washington: While sickness comes irrespective of the time, the severity of afflictions ranging from allergies to heart attacks differs in the morning
- #PollTrends: No Vote plz! Unemployed, ad-hoc teachers, residents lacking amenities hang boards outside house
The trend is not restricted to these teachers or unemployed youth but also to local residents who have been protesting against the political parties f
- Summer Special 2019: 5 Hair Trends You Need to Try
Before you embark on a major hair makeover, try these styles that will help keep you cool in the summer.
- #SalamatChel trends on Twitter as netizens lament Diokno’s Senate loss
MANILA, Philippines --- The hashtag #SalamatChel was among the hottest trending topics on Twitter Tuesday afternoon as online Filipinos lamented the l
- An 'eye' for detail!
How many times have you heard the phrase “Brow game on fleek” and wondered what is it really about? Thanks to beauty bloggers and makeup e
- Make-up Trends 2019: Get the fashion and beauty game right this summer
Less is more this summer be it make-up or apparels. Go for effortless silhouettes in terms of apparels and on the beauty front, keep it natural looks.
- Fashion Trends 2019: Move on from dresses for stylish summer holiday
You can choose a crop top with shorts, a high slit skirt with a strappy top or even a holiday stunner like long flared pants with a slogan tube top an
- Sara Ali Khan's stunning maxi dress is quite affordable at Rs 3,699. Get her lo...
Recently, actor Sara Ali Khan was spotted in a green floral embroidered maxi dress and one can get the same look at Rs 3,699.
- Now, 11 companies in race for Pepe Jeans India
Reliance Retail, Future and PE giants among cos looking to acquire clothing major.
- Katrina Kaif's yellow dress is perfect for a beach holiday. See pics
Katrina Kaif’s printed yellow silk dress from Altuzarra is a must-have summer dress this season. Get the look.
- Fashion Trends 2019: How to layer up with jackets this summer
There are a variety of cool options when it comes to choosing the right jacket to beat the heat. Here’s how you can use this winter trend to style y
- Fashion Trends 2019: 5 summer dresses to own this season
Give a summery spin to your wardrobe with these dresses that are perfect for the season.
- How to layer up this summer yet look cool
From runway to streets, oversized outfits are ruling the roost. Here’s why the trend from the ’80s and ’90s is back on popular demand.
- Gender disparity in the publishing world
One of the interesting panel discussions on Day 1 of CSOI LitFest, which is quite relevant in our times, was about the growing trend of prolific women
- Lok Sabha poll trends show Congress and allies staring at defeat: PM Modi
The Prime Minister said that while Congress displayed India's poverty to the world, his government has highlighted the nation's power.
- Hairy nose is more desirable on Instagram, finds new trend
Isn’t it strange to accept long nose hair, which was once considered unfashionable, as a style statement today? Social media has done it again.
- Apple, Samsung, Fitbit Lead the Smartwatch Market, Fossil Faces Major Crunch
As Apple leads the smartwatch market, Google's biggest vendor for Wear OS seems to be losing its grip.
- For India Inc, hunt for talent goes beyond cos’ core biz
This is an emerging trend now that for many Indian companies, candidate’s competencies are more vital than industry experience.
- #Bollywood trends in May
Are you finding it hard, to keep a tab on what your favourite celebs are doing? Fret not! We pick up the best of the lot just for you.