Search Results For trading
- Sebi slaps Rs 24 lakh on Amtek Auto for disclosure lapses
As per the order, Amtek Auto is the promoter of Castex Technologies Ltd (CTL).
- Indiabulls insider trading case: Sebi impounds Rs 87.21 lakh from former director, spouse
Pia Johnson of Indiabulls Ventures Ltd (IVL) and her husband Mehul Johnson traded in the scrip of IVL when in possession of unpublished price sensitiv
- As NDA Looks Set to Return, Five Mistakes to Avoid While Trading in Stock Markets Today
The stock market indices have seen a run-up since the time exit polls predicted that the Narendra Modi-led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) will com
- Jamie Oliver’s ‘incompetent bully’ brother-in-law who is director of failing restaurant chain was once banned for insider trading and ‘forced PA to write her own redundancy letter’
JAMIE Oliver’s brother-in-law who is a director of the chef’s failing restaurant chain is an “incompetent” bully, it is claimed. Paul Hunt, on
- 'Lunch pe Charcha': Kamal Nath Invites Party MLAs, Independents to Cong Office to Keep Flock United
Accusing the BJP of indulging in horse trading, the Madhya Pradesh CM, said at least 10 MLAs had been approached by the saffron camp with offers of mo
- NSE challenges Sebi orders in co-location case before SAT
Sebi has been probing alleged lapses in high-frequency trading offered through NSE's co-location facility.
- Horse-trading begins for zilla parishad, mandal parishad top posts
Hyderabad: With a 40-day gap between the declaration of ZPTC and MPTC results and the election of Zilla Parishad chairmen and Mandal Parishad presiden
- Are CEOs becoming more unethical?
While the share of CEOs booted out from office last year wasn't anywhere near the all time high in this century -- 5.1% in 2008 -- it's still the high
- Artist probed by Trading Standards after claims his sketches were so good they must have been made with an app
ARTIST John Fisher was probed by Trading Standards after claims his pencil sketches were so good they must be done using an app. An anonymous source r
- F&O: Option band suggests Nifty’s trading range at 11,000 to 11,550 levels
Nifty index now needs to hold above the 11,350 level to extend gains towards 11,500.
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Friday 17 May 2019
Godrej Consumer is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 690 and a stop loss of Rs 645.
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Thursday 16 May 2019
Titan is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 1210 and a stop loss of Rs 1160.
- Errant mutual fund managers have a good reason to fear
Suspicious transactions between stock brokers and mutual fund officials are nothing new.
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Wednesday 15 May 2019
UPL is a 'Buy' call with a target price of Rs 1000 and a stop loss of Rs 955.
- WTO ministerial meet aims at re-energising multilateral trading system: India
As part of reforms in the WTO, the US is arguing that countries which are doing well in terms of economic growth and prosperity should not be allowed
- Top intraday trading ideas for afternoon trade for Tuesday 14 May 2019
Wipro is a 'Sell' call with a target price of Rs 274 and a stop loss of Rs 292.
- PERSONAL TAX: Gains from share trading may be treated as business income
The intention of the taxpayer in indulging in frequent transactions was to earn a profit at the earliest when there was a rise in the price, which imp