Search Results For toilet ek prem katha
- Akshay Kumar reveals his father was fighting cancer during Waqt, says 'it was very...
Akshay Kumar opened up how shooting for Waqt was an emotional experience for him as his father was battling cancer at that time.
- Bollywood's new bold: Why Bhumi Pednekar is being recognised as the face of strength...
With films on sex, sanitation, and body positivity, Bhumi’s choice of roles is placing her in a position of power
- Akshay Kumar wishes PM Modi on his birthday, thanks him for supporting causes close...
Actor Akshay Kumar thanked the Modi government for exempting taxes from sanitary napkins, and getting toilets constructed to eradicate open defecation
- Akshay Kumar's Gold crosses Rs 100 crore mark at box office, but so have 7 other...
Akshay Kumar’s Gold has become the eighth film of 2018 to cross the Rs 100 crore mark at the box office, but trade analyst Taran Adarsh says that th
- Bollywood’s opening-centric business model is inefficient, warn experts
In last 3 years, top ten Hindi films each year made 39.68% of their lifetime earnings from the opening weekends
- With Janhvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter's Dhadak, small town will once again come...
Small towns have untouched and unique stories. Dhadak will bring back the focus on such stories.
- Video: Akshay Kumar announces new project, is it Toilet: Ek Prem Katha 2?
Mumbai: Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar seems to be hinting at the possibility of the sequel to his 2017 hit film 'Toilet Ek Prem Katha'.The
- No sequel to Akshay Kumar's Toilet- Ek Prem Katha, media falls for brand promo
Akshay Kumar’s tweet about ‘Toilet 2, coming soon’ led to speculations that a sequel to his hit 2017 movie was in the works.
- Typecasted Bhumi Pednekar in middle class roles? Check out this sizzling photoshoot...
Bhumi Pednekar may excel in her roles as a middle class woman but she is changing the game with this new photoshoot.
- PadMan Producer Prerna Arora next to be a love story and a thriller
A dispute between T-Series and Prerna's KriArj Entertainment over the release of their two upcoming films - "Batti Gul Meter Chalu" and "Fanne Kha
- 'Toilet Hero' Akshay Kumar impresses China, film earns over Rs 69 crore in 4 days
Akshay Kumar's maiden release in China - 'Toilet Ek Prem Katha' earns over Rs 69 crore in 4 days. Chinese film critics explain its success in their co
- Akshay Kumar gets solid China debut with ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’
Akshay Kumar-starrer ‘Toilet: Ek Prem Katha’ has made $9.06 million (Rs61.04 crore) in China over its opening weekend
- Akshay Kumar's Toilet Ek Prem Katha opens big in China, earns Rs 15.80 cr on first...
Toilet Ek Prem Katha was a commercial success in India as well. The film is now released in China as well.
- Akshay Kumar-Bhumi Pednekar's film 'Toilet Ek Prem Katha' to release in 4300 screens in China
Akshay Kumar and Bhumi Pednekar film is all set take the Chinese box office by storm
- Shahid Kapoor is super elated to be on Batti Gul Meter Chalu sets, see pic
Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor are shooting Batti Gul Meter Chalu in Dehradun and having the best time together.
- Documentary films won't help, commercial cinema can change perception, says Akshay...
Through films like Toilet Ek Prem Katha and Pad Man, Akshay Kumar has been raising issues related to marginalised sections of the society.
- IIFA 2018 nominations: Tumhari Sulu, Newton, Bareilly Ki Barfi lead the way
The IIFA awards are closer and the nominations list is out. Vidya Balan starrer Tumhari Sulu, Rajkummar Rao starrer Newton, Bareilly Ki Barfi are lead
- My social work comes from pure compassion, says Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar blends message on social cause with humour in his films.
- I like scripts about solutions not problems, says Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar has been a part of films like Toilet Ek Prem Katha and PadMan that are about using resources in a right way.
- Kick the butt, dig the pit: Akshay Kumar stars in ads on tobacco use and toilets
Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who starred in Toilet: Ek Prem Katha and Pad Man, two films with a big social message that matched the entertainment quo