Search Results For tesla motors
- Musk Releases All Tesla Patents to Help Save the Earth
Musk said he was now sceptical of patents which too often only served "to stifle progress" and helped enrich giant corporations and lawyers rather tha
- Tesla posts higher earnings but still falls short
Electric carmaker Tesla posted another quarter of higher earnings on Wednesday but fell short of expectations after announcing another round of job cu
- Tesla CFO leaves as automaker promises profits and cheaper cars
The departure of Deepak Ahuja as well as missing Wall Street profit targets for the end of 2018, sent Tesla shares down nearly 6 percent after hours.
- Fortnite Player Buys Tesla Model X All Because Elon Musk Replied to Him on Twitter
Professional Fortnite player Turner 'Tfue' Tenney tweeted to Elon Musk back in October 2018 asking him to help get better internet connection.
- Tesla says European Model 3 deliveries from February
Tesla Motors said Wednesday it will begin European deliveries of its long-awaited mass-market Model 3 electric car from February.
- Tesla slashes prices of its cars by a quarter in China to boost sales
The US carmaker said on Thursday that it is cutting the prices of its Model S sedan and the Model X SUV in China by 12 per cent to 26 per cent.
- Tesla Becomes 4th Most Valuable Car Manufacturer in the World, Replaces BMW
The top two companies in the list are Toyota Motors and Volkswagen Group respectively, followed by Daimler AG at the third spot.
- Tesla To Enter India by 2019, Elon Musk Confirms on Twitter
Elon Musk had earlier stated that he would love to be in India, but there are some challenging government regulations.
- Wall Street skeptical of Tesla's promise to post net profit
Tesla is showing some promising signs that it will make money as advertised in the third quarter, but Wall Street isn't buying it.
- Twitter War - Tesla Surpasses Mercedes-Benz to Become Most Followed Car Brand Globally
In India, Hyundai Motor leads the social media war with almost 900,000 followers on Twitter.
- Elon Musk Says Tesla-branded Tequila 'Teslaquila' Coming Soon
Besides sharing a link to a media report on Twitter with the message 'Teslaquila coming soon …', Musk also later shared a photo of a 'Teslaquila' la
- U.S. agency says Tesla safety claim goes beyond its analysis
The Model 3 achieved the top rating, five stars, on that ranking along with other vehicles such as the 2018 model Volvo S60, Toyota Camry, Honda Accor
- The Story of Apple Self-Driving Car: Does It Make Sense for Autonomous Car in India - Video
With various companies trying to master the autonomous technology, including the Apple self-driving car, we decide to look into what exactly is an aut
- Elon Musk Faces Investigation From U.S. DOJ For His Comments on Tesla
The U.S. Justice Department asked Tesla for documents about Musk's announcement, Tesla said, describing it as a "voluntary request."
- Electric Mercedes opens German assault on Tesla
Daimler-owned Mercedes, BMW and Volkswagen's Audi and Porsche divisions are all gunning for the $52 billion Californian upstart, with early publicity
- Ontario asks court to toss Tesla’s application over electric vehicle rebates
In a Tuesday response, the ministry of transportation described the company’s application as ‘an attack on a core policy decision’ made by the p
- No plans to relinquish chairman, CEO roles: Elon Musk, Tesla
The SEC has sent subpoenas to Tesla regarding Musk's plan to take the company private and his statement that funding was "secured".
- Elon Musk confronts a fateful tweet and an 'excruciating' year
Asked if the exhaustion was taking a toll on his physical health, Musk answered: “It’s not been great, actually. I’ve had friends come by who ar
- Saudi fund May Only Play Minor Part in Elon Musk's $72 Billion Tesla Plan, Say Bankers
The Saudi PIF already holds about a 5 percent stake in Tesla. Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who heads the PIF, is driving to diversify the S
- Punch a minute late for some days and Tesla may fire you
The new policy rolled out on July 1 comes weeks after the electric vehicle maker announced plans to reduce its salaried workforce by at least nine per