Search Results For terror outfit
- Lanka didn't arrest citizens who joined IS as joining foreign terror outfit not against law: PM Wickremesinghe
Colombo: Prime Minister Ranil Wickremesinghe said that the government had known that Sri Lankan nationals who
- Sri Lanka Has No Laws That Enable Us to Arrest Citizens Joining Foreign Terror Outfits Like ISIS, Says PM
The PM also said that the authorities did not have 'sufficient' evidence to place the suspected attackers in custody prior to the attacks.
- 1 Hostage Escapes, Another Drowns and 3rd Shot in the Back by Terror Outfit Abu Sayyaf in Philippines
The dramatic escapes leave at least three more hostages in the custody of the Abu Sayyaf, which is blacklisted by the US and the Philippines due to it
- Can't Trust Imran Khan On Action Against Terror Outfits, Says Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari
A report in Dawn quoted Bilawal as reiterating his demand for the removal of three ministers from Khan's cabinet, saying they had a long history with
- No Dialogue with Pakistan Before Action on Terror Outfits, Says Sushma Swaraj
On her invitation to the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) meeting, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj said India avenged the humilation
- US NSA: Pakistan promised to rein in terror outfits
The US NSA and his Indian peer Ajit Doval have spoken thrice since the Pulwama terror attack last month.
- Won't allow Bangladeshi soil to be used by any terror outfit: Hasina assures PM Modi
Dhaka: Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina on Monday assured her Indian counterpart Narendra Modi that her government would never allow the countr
- Won't allow our soil to be used by any terror outfit: Bangladesh PM Sheikh Hasina to Narendra Modi
Hasina said that her government was firmly committed to stamp out terrorism from the South Asian region through bilateral, regional and multilateral
- Pak to put group of banned outfits in 'high risk' category to comply with FATF obligations: Report
The proscribed organisations will be examined under heightened security checks at all layers of legal, administrative, investigative and financial reg
- Pakistan Detains 121 Members of Banned Outfits as Crackdown on Terror Outfits Continues
The move represents Pakistan's biggest move against banned organisations in years and appears to be targeting Islamic welfare organisations that the U
- Pakistan detains 121 people from terror outfits, takes control of 182 madrasas
The religious schools, hospitals and ambulances of the terror outfits were also conficicated, the ministry said in a statement.
- Pakistan to launch massive crackdown on terror outfit JeM's chief Masood Azhar to de-escalate tensions with India
Islamabad: The Pakistan government has decided to launch a crackdown on terror outfit Jaish-e-Muhammed (JeM)
- In message to cadre, Jaish chief Masood Azhar's brother confirms Balakot camp s...
An audio message issued by a senior leader of Jaish-e-Mohammed appears to confirm that Indian jets hit the militant training camp run by the Pakistan-
- Centre bans Jamaat-e-Islami in Jammu and Kashmir
Days after cracking down against their leaders, the Centre has formally banned the Jamaat-e-Islami (JeI) for five years for allegedly supporting "terr
- Combat terror outfits operating in your soil: Germany to Pakistan
Berlin: Germany on Thursday urged Pakistan to take strong and effective action against terrorism by taking steps to eliminate the terror outfits opera
- US call to freeze funds for terror outfits may benefit India
Washington’s call for Islamabad to “freeze without delay” the funds and assets of United Nation Security Council-designated terror groups such a
- US asks Pakistan to 'freeze without delay' the funds of designated terror groups,...
The US Friday asked Pakistan to “freeze without delay” the funds and other financial assets of the UNSC-designated terrorist networks and their le
- AMU suspends student for allegedly lauding terror outfit on social media after Pulwama...
AMU spokesperson Omar Peerzada told PTI that the matter is being further probed and “strong deterrent action” will be taken once the investigation
- All about Jaish-e-Mohammed, the terror outfit that has claimed attack on CRPF convoy in Pulwama
New Delhi: In what is being said to be the most dreaded terror attack in Kashmir after the 2016 Uri attacks,
- Pulwama Attack: MEA names Jaish-e-Mohamed as perpetrator, says Pakistan giving 'full freedom' to terror outfit
India also demanded the international community to list JeM in UNSC panel.