Search Results For telugu language
- JAO Recruitment 2019: Telangana HC refers question paper to experts' body
The judge pronounced this order after hearing two writ petitions filed by nearly 20 unsuccessful candidates who complained about an alleged deviation
- US dream remains 'realty' for most Indians
For Suresh Alluri, who lives in New Jersey and is from an IT background, buying a home gave him a feeling of settling down. “When I came to the US 1
- AR Rahman joins 'Avengers: Endgame', to compose a song in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu languages
AR Rahman to compose song for 'Avengers: Endgame'
- Karnataka SSLC first language Kannada question paper makes it to WhatsApp before the end of exam
The Day 1 of SSLC examination on Thursday was eventful, what with images of the question paper of first language Kannada circu
- Discovery partners Dailyhunt to showcase short-form content
As part of the deal, Discovery's short-form content is being made available on a video destination named Discovery Plus on the home page of Dailyhunt
- Koregaon-Bhima case: SC asks HC to decide on Navlakha's plea in 8 weeks
The top court kept the two appeals of the Maharashtra government -- filed against the orders of the Delhi High Court and the Bombay High Court respect
- Ed-tech startup Madguy Labs to use funding to expand team, languages offered
The company raised $150,000 from US-based Gray Matter Capital, which focuses on investments in education-tech (ed-tech) in December last year.
- Pics: Shahid's quiet birthday with Mira
Today is Shahid Kapoor's 38th birthday and B-town celebs showered wishes on the 'Padmavaat' star on social media. Shahid and his wife Mira Rajput took
- Warangal: Cultural fest on Telugu language, dramas
Warangal: The 20th Telugu Language Drama Competitions organised by the department of language and culture, Telangana and Film, TV and Theatre Arts Dev
- N Chandrababu Naidu neglecting telugu language, says Central Hindi Committee
Tirupati: Central Hindi Committee member, Dr. Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad, on Monday, expressed concern over the decreasing patronage for the Telugu lan
- Secularism safe in India, aberrations should be condemned: Venkaiah
Secularism is safe in India, not because of politicians, not because of the government, (but because) it is part of the DNA of all Indians. He asked A
- 'KGF' box office collection day 2
Directed by Prashanth Neel, 'KGF: Chapter 1' features stars like Yash and Srinidhi Shetty in pivotal roles. This Kannada film was released in several
- II PU exams to commence from March 1
The Department of Pre-University Education on Tuesday announced the final time-table for II PUC Examination.
- Hindi, Bengali speakers India’s least multilingual groups
Punjabis are the next most multilingual with 53% knowing two languages. Recently released Census 2011 data shows that for 87% of bilingual Punjabis, H
- Online application process for OTET 2018 begins
The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha, which is conducting the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET), has invited applications for the examin
- Sabarimala trip: Faith made her climb hill, fear forced her back
Madhavi (45), draped in a pink sari, walked alongside a group of elderly women to avoid protesters. She managed to walk about 300 metres, only to aban
- TSPSC Group 4 exam on October 7, important tips
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) will conduct the written examination for Group 4 posts on Sunday i,e., October 7, 2018.
- Hindi most spoken Indian language in US, Telugu speakers up 86% in 8 years
Hindi continues to be the most widely spoken Indian language in the US, followed by Gujarati and Telugu. However, in terms of percentage increase, if
- Policybazaar launches multilingual interface for two-wheeler insurance platform
Policybazaar's two-wheeler platform is now available in six major regional languages - Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam and Bengali.