Search Results For technology news
- You Can Put Your Name on The NASA Mars Rover 2020, And It Will Remain on the Red Planet
People who want to send their name to Mars on NASA's next rover mission to the Red Planet (Mars 2020) can get a souvenir boarding pass and their names
- TikTok Parent Company Set to Launch Music Service This Year
TikTok music service will directly challenge Spotify, Apple Music and a host of other local music streaming services in emerging markets.
- Six Video Games For Game of Thrones Fans: Endless Legend, For The King And More
Now tha Game of Thrones is over, here is how you can relive the epic saga through these games.
- Weekly Tech Recap: OnePlus 7 Pro Launch, PUBG Mobile Season 7, Realme X and More
A round-up of all the big stories from the world of technology during the week.
- Google Has Been Tracking Nearly Every Online Purchase You Make
In 2017, the tech giant said it would stop using data collected from Gmail messages to personalize ads.
- BSNL Partners With Google to Expand WiFi Footprint
BSNL is taking steps to increase the rural WiFi footprint, promoting the government's 'Digital India' initiative
- Microsoft to Train 15,000 People on AI by 2022
The training will revolve around technologies including data science, Machine Learning (ML), Cloud and data engineering among others.
- Apple 5G Chip Not to Debut Before 2025: Report
Apple has been hiring engineers for the project to build its own 5G chips that would work as key modems to connect iPhones to mobile networks.
- Amazon's Alexa Can Now Serve as a Home Security System
Amazon is rolling out Guard for Alexa, a feature that transforms your Echo device into a home security system that can work alongside a smoke alarm an
- Older Windows Unsafe, Microsoft Issues Warnings
Microsoft has already released security patches for Windows 7, XP and Windows Server 2003 despite the fact that XP and Server 2003 are already out of
- US-China Trade War Could Make iPhones 3 Percent more Costly
According to Ives, Apple's costs could soar higher if the Trump administration follows through with a plan to add an additional $325 billion in tariff
- Facebook Tightens Live-Streaming in Crackdown on Violence Post Christchurch Massacre
Facebook announced Wednesday it is tightening access to livestreaming to prevent the rampant sharing of graphic video as took place with the Christchu
- Google Says Dating Queries Outpace Matrimony Search in India
According to Google's "Year in Search: Insights for Brands" report, there has been a 75 per cent increase in "Near Me" queries and a 100 per cent grow
- Jio Effect: Airtel Introduces Rs 129 Open Market Prepaid Plan
Airtel Rs 129 prepaid plan bundles 2GB data for the entire validity period of 28 days with unlimited calling and daily 100 SMS.
- Google Launches 53 New Gender Ambiguous Emoji
In an interview with Fast Company, the creative director of Google's emoji program announced that the company is launching 53 new gender fluid emoji t
- Twitter Suspended 166,153 Accounts For Terrorism Content in H2 2018
Together with Facebook and Google, Twitter is under pressure from regulators and governments worldwide to remove extremist content more rapidly or fac
- Firefox Releases Second Update Since Friday to Repair Broken Ad-Ons
In its second attempt to repair the browser, the company issued an update on Sunday that should give users access to their malfunctioning extensions.
- Apple, Google Remove Three Dating Apps Targeting Kids
The dating apps collected users' birth dates, email addresses, photographs and real-time location data.
- Google set to Launch Privacy Tools to Limit Online Tracking: Report
Google has been working on the cookies plan for at least six years, in stops and starts, but accelerated the work after news broke last year that pers
- Facebook Bans Alex Jones, Other Extremist Figures
Hours after his account disappeared, videos of Louis Farrakhan were still visible on Instagram among the 17,000 posts with the hashtag #louisfarrakhan