Search Results For tech mahindra
- Profit booking haunts Sensex despite Modi win; index plunges after 1,000-pt rally
The market failed to hold the altitude and witnessed bouts of volatility.
- Stocks in the news: Sun TV, YES Bank, BoB, HDFC Bank and Religare Enterprises
IIFL has maintained buy rating on Sobha with a revised target price of Rs 500.
- Most brokerages bullish on TechM even as Q4 net falls
CLSA said it is maintaining outperform rating on improved demand environment.
- Banking, auto, defence likely to trade with positive bias
Markets are trading within a range of 11900-11450 and wherever this range gets broken the next 450 points move will come and the probability of an upw
- Airtel signs up IBM to block unwanted calls
Players like Tech Mahindra, Microsoft and Tanla Solutions have lately claimed blockchain-based engagements with Indian telcos.
- Not only revenue and profitability, Tech M spent more than 2% on CSR: CP Gurnani
This was the third quarter of very good growth in telecom for Tech Mahindra , backed by deal wins.
- Buy Tech Mahindra, target Rs 850: Reliance Securities
Tech Mahindra is a largecap company, operating in information technology sector.
- Tech Mahindra Q4 net slips 8.4% due to currency appreciation
The communications business grew 4.5 per cent quarter on quarter and there is a good momentum in the business, Tech Mahindra MD and CEO C P Gurnani no
- Tech Mahindra Inks Defence Contract Worth Rs 300 Crore
The Mumbai-based company will develop a secure application to manage the access control devices, network devices and the AFSAC card through a data cen
- Spectrum auction need to be commenced for 5G roll out: Tech Mahindra
Tech Mahindra said 4G is yet to touch all parts of the country, and while that happens on a massive scale, there are some "definite green-shoots" of 5
- Sensex tops 39,500, Nifty hits record high of 11,883; TaMo slips 5%
In the 30-pack Sensex, 16 stocks were in the green while 14 were in the red.
- Exit polls, election result & other factors that may guide D-Street this week
All eyes would be glued to not ‘stock quotes’, but to ‘vote quotes’ in the coming week.
- Behind gloom of uncertainty, IT offers a lot of promise to capture
US President Donald Trump’s visa policies may also affect margins of Indian IT companies.
- Share market update: IT shares mixed; Infosys dips over 1%
The Nifty IT index was trading 0.25 per cent down at 15,894.85 around 10:07 am.
- Future direction of earnings still showing downgrades: Gautam Duggad
In pharma, here is no universal trend and each stock has its own concerns & opportunity, says Duggad
- Repco Home Fin, Muthoot Fin, Chola Finance may rise today
Nifty has a support at 10950-10900 range whereas resistance at 11300 levels
- Share market update: IT shares gain; Tech Mahindra up over 1%
The Nifty IT index was trading 0.74 per cent up at 16,066.95 around 10:09 am.
- People finding it difficult to find places to park their money: Abhimanyu Sofat, IIFL
From a risk-on kind of a thought process, people are clearly moving to a risk-off mindset, says Sofat.
- Hunting for opportunities in good quality NBFCs: Mukul Kochhar, Investec Capital
I do not believe that NBFCs as a pack is going to die out, says Kochhar
- Share market update: IT shares slip; NIIT Tech dips over 1%
The Nifty IT index was trading 0.78 per cent down at 16,010.65 around 10:03 am.