Search Results For tax revenue
- Federal carbon tax revenues to top $2.6B this year: PBO
The analysis by the parliamentary budget office includes both the high-profile fuel tax applied in four provinces and a separate pricing system for bi
- How Ford’s clawback of gas tax revenues could affect TTC service
The city’s transit agency had already allocated some $585 million of the expected $1 billion increase to transit work.
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation recovers tax revenue of Rs 950.43 cr
According to a press release issued by the department, it stated that till midnight, the department is expecting to earn an additional amount of Rs 5
- Fiscal deficit crosses 134% of budget estimate at Feb-end
In absolute term, fiscal deficit for April-February 2018-19 was Rs 8.51 lakh crore as against the revised estimate (RE) of Rs 6.34 lakh crore for the
- Finance Ministry stares at direct tax revenue shortfall by Rs 70,000 crore to Rs 1 lakh crore
The shortfall is likely to be to the tune of Rs 60,000 cr. One source even puts it at over Rs 1 lakh cr.
- Gov’t loses P3B/mo in tax revenues from foreign Pogo workers
The government is losing at least P3 billion in tax revenues a month from foreign workers in the Philippine offshore gaming operators (Pogo) industry
- Fiscal deficit touches 121.5% of full-year target in January
The fiscal deficit, or the gap between the government's expenditure and revenue, stood at Rs 7.70 lakh crore during April-January of the current finan
- Tax reforms, not constraint, will boost revenues
Almost 73 per cent of India’s startups have received ‘angel tax’ notices, reported Quartz, citing a study of more than 2,500 startup
- Higher tax revenues cut Ontario’s deficit, finance minister says
Vic Fedeli released Ontario's 2018-19 third-quarter finances today and says the higher revenues show the government's plan is working.
- No New Taxes in Tamil Nadu Budget for 2019-20
The government announced a number of initiatives in various sectors including implementing a Rs 2,000 crore comprehensive parking management project i
- View: The government is performing a risky high-wire balancing act
Govt's please-all Budget tried to appease almost everyone, thereby risking the fiscal roadmap.
- View: Budget, a calculated gamble of Modi govt ahead of polls
The interim budget made it clear that the past five years have been a failure. This was a last-ditch attempt at trying to fool the people.
- Confident of meeting targets: Revenue Secy
The interim budget for FY20 has budgeted a 13.5% rise in gross tax collections, riding on an 18.2% increase in GST.
- GST revenue shortfall drags down tax revenue estimates
As per the Interim Budget, the govt revised GST target from Rs 7.44 lakh crore to Rs 6.44 lakh crore due to shortfall in collections.
- For every rupee in govt kitty, 70 paise comes from direct, indirect taxes
New Delhi: For every rupee in the government coffer, 70 paise will come from direct and indirect taxes, while the government will spend 23 paise towar
- Tax revenue up 10% but 4% short of P2-trillion BIR target
The taxman did not meet his collection target in 2018 despite the implementation of the Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Act, a reven
- 4 days to Budget: Revenue numbers not adding up; govt may roll over subsidies, raise deficit target for FY20
Some brokerages expect fiscal deficit to slip by up to 50 basis points in FY19.
- 3.3% fiscal deficit target for 2018-19 likely to be breached, say experts
Moreover, some populist announcements by the government to woo voters ahead of general elections would make the task of achieving the fiscal deficit t
- Waterloo to receive nearly $11M for public transit from Ontario gas tax revenue
The Region of Waterloo will receive $10,715,713 from the provincial government as part of Ontario's gas tax sharing program.
- GST standard rate to be fixed between 12-18 pc as revenues increase: Jaitley
New Delhi: Going forward, as tax revenues significantly increase, India will have GST slabs of 0 per cent, 5 per cent and a standard rate between 12-1