Search Results For tata steel
- Markets Turn Negative After Touching Record Highs on BJP Show; Sensex Ends 299 Pts Lower
During the day, the Sensex hit the 40,000 mark while the Nifty crossed the 12,000-level for the first time ever.
- Lok Sabha Election Results 2019: 10 Stocks to Watch Out for on Counting Day
The benchmark stock indices have delivered a modest 50-60% return during Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s current tenure.
- Tata faces $14 billion in auto debt and a slowdown in China
The Tata Group bought the British luxury carmaker in 2008 for $2.3 billion, and it’s lately become a drag on the salt-to-software conglomerate.
- Tata Sons plans to borrow $2 billion from overseas market
Move to give liquidity support to struggling units such as Tata Steel and Tata Motors.
- Sensex trips 383 points on profit-booking
Starting off on a bullish note on Tuesday, the BSE Sensex marked its life-time high of 39,571.73 in the early trade and the NSE Nifty too hit its reco
- Share market update: Metal shares decline; Welspun Corp slips 3%
The Nifty Metal index was trading 1.21 per cent down at 2864 around 10:45 am.
- BSE Sensex Increased 200 Points, NSE Nifty Reclaims 11,300 Level in Early Trade
The 30-share index was trading 201.24 points, or 0.54 per cent, higher at 37,594.72. The broader NSE Nifty was also trading 57.20 points, or 0.51 per
- Sensex, Nifty Start on a Tepid Note Amid Sustained Foreign Fund Outflows
On the currency front, the rupee appreciated marginally to 70.31 against the US dollar in early trade.
- Moody's affirms Tata Steel’s Ba2 rating
The rating action follows Tata Steel's announcement on May 10 that it has decided against going ahead with a planned divestment of its European steel
- Tata Steel to continue to explore various business options in Europe: TV Narendran
New Delhi: Tata Steel has not given up on its plans of merging its business in Europe, a top company official said while terming the European Commissi
- Tata Steel will continue to explore various business options in Europe: T V Narendran
The company's aim is to make European business stronger for which it will continue to explore various business options including merger, Tata Steel Ma
- Sensex, Nifty start on a positive note
Domestic equity benchmarks BSE sensex and NSE Nifty started on a positive note on Wednesday tracking firm cues from global markets after US President
- JV failure won’t impact Tata Steel’s India plans: Koushik Chatterjee
Tata Steel Group CFO Koushik Chatterjee spoke to ET about the impact of the stalled joint venture in Europe and on Tata Steel's more profitable operat
- Sensex logs 9th straight loss, crashes 372 points
Continuing their losing spell for a ninth session in a row on Monday, the BSE sensex crashed over 372 points and the NSE Nifty dived nearly 130 points
- Buzzing stocks: RCom, Vodafone Idea, SBI, RIL, Tata Steel
The NSE Nifty index was trading 32.20 points down at 11,246.70.
- Debt-laden Tata Steel may have to sell assets
European unit could need support from domestic operations; blow for co’s expansion plans.
- Nifty clocks worst losing streak in 8 years, Sensex cracks 372 pts; Yes Bank, Sun Pharma, Tata Steel top losers
Share Market Update: Extending their decline for ninth continuous day, key domestic indices S&P BSE Sensex an
- Sensex, Nifty start on a choppy note on weak global cues
Domestic equity benchmarks BSE sensex and NSE Nifty started on a choppy note on Monday tracking weak cues from global markets as rising rift between t
- Advantage China as European Commission stops Tata steel merger
London: German industrial conglomerate Thyssenkrupp said on Friday that it was scrapping merger plans with steel giant Tata and would slash 6,000 jobs
- Tata Steel Europe-Thyssenkrup proposed merger face European Commission hurdle
The Tata Steel Group Friday said the proposed merger of its European operations with German's Thyssenkrupp has almost fallen through as they are not i